Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2016
All the applicants who have enrolled their name is the career test which is going to be conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission are now looking for Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2016. The good news for these aspirants is that the department if going to release MAHA Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2016 on their authorized website.
The selection department has invited applications for total 828 vacant positions of Police Sub Inspector from 27th June 2016 to 11th July 2016 and now all set to conduct a recruitment test on MAHA Sub Inspector Exam Date 2016 which is 21st August 2016, the applicants who have applied for the posts may download the entry card almost 7 days before of the test.
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of The Content||Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2016|
|Name of The Post||Police Sub Inspector|
|Number of the Posts||828|
|Date of The Examination||21st August 2016|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available on 14th August 2016(Tentative)|
Maharashtra Police SI Call Letter 2016
The aspirants should not skip the process of downloading the call letter because it is an important document to attend the test. Some important instructions about the admit card are given as follow
- The call letter will be available almost 7 days before of the examination on the main website.
- All the information about the career test shall be mentioned on the hall ticket like the name of a location, date and time of the test.
- Without the entry card, no candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Aspirants have to bring an ID proof like Pan Card, Aadhar Card etc to the exam venue.
- In the examination, the information printed on the admit card of the candidate like name, photograph, signature etc shall be matched with the applicant by the authorities.
How to Download MPSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website which is www.mahapolice.gov.in, you may also click on the direct links given at the bottom of this web page.
- Then find and click on the option Admit Card.
- Fill all the details which are asked like registration number, date of birth etc and press enter or click on the submit button.
- You hall ticket will appear on the screen of your device.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- Keep it safe and don’t forget to carry it to the examination venue.
Download the Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2016 from the Official Website