Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016
Today we are here to share some great news with our applicants. The Maharashtra Forest Department has announced the Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016 on online. Those applicants who have interested in this recruitment must check official notification and then you are eligible for this must fill Maharashtra forest Application form. All important details will mention below on this page and in the different sections.
This opportunity will be release for filling the 72 forest guard vacancies in this sector by the eligible applicants. We hope that a huge amount of applicants will be applied for this and then take part of this recruitment selection process. The selection process will be base on the written Examination, Personal Interview, and PET PST Test. For this job, aspirants must qualify all these rounds.
Maha Forest Guard Vacancies Overview
- Firm Name: Maharashtra Forest Department
- Name of the Post: Forest Guard
- Total Vacancies: 72
- Website: mahaforest.nic.in
Maharashtra Forest Guard Jobs Eligibility
The Minimum Qualification for this Maha Forest guard Jobs is 10th or SSC forms a recognized institution of the state. Check another and brief detail by the official advertisement.
Age Limit will be 18 years to 26 years for the interested applicants. For checking age, relaxation detail must download the Maharashtra Forest Guard Notification.
The Selection Procedure of the applicants will be done on the basis of written Examination, Personal Interview, and PET PST Test if required. The candidate’s merit list will be updated at the official site.
Aspirants must pay this application fee which gives below because it is important for the examination. Paying detail of application fee will check by the help of advertisement.
- For UN Reserved Candidates: Rs.250/- Per candidate
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/- Per Person
After qualify the examination applicant will get the Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/- Per month.
Fill Maharashtra Forest Application Form 2016
- First of all, applicant visits the official site of the organization which is provided below.
- Then in the Recruitment Section read the Maharashtra Forest Guard Notification properly.
- Then if you are eligible to open the Online Application Portal of Maharashtra.
- After that fill the complete form by the education documents.
- Now pay the fees that are to be paid.
- Attest all copy of the document with the form.
- Check the Details one last time and click on the submit Button
- Take and Hard copy for future reference and uses.
|Online Application Commencement from||26th September 2016|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||17th October 2016|
|Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016 Exam Date||Updated Soon|