MAHA TET Online Application Form 2015
Maharashtra State Council of Examination conducts MTET examination for the selection of the eligible teachers through a notice as MAHA TET Online Application Form 2015.
This year’s MTET examination is also going to conduct as examination Maharashtra TET 2015. Interested aspirants must apply within the given time periods.
Maharashtra TET Exam conducts every year by the Government of Maharashtra for the selection of the eligible teachers in primary Class I-V and upper primary Class VI-VIII schools in the state of Maharashtra.
|Name of the Organization||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of Posts||Teachers|
|Information About||MAHA TET Online Application Form|
For the details regarding Maharashtra TET 2015 2016:
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate / Post Graduate degree
Educational qualification: Applicants must possess completed Graduation/Post Graduation degree and B.Ed in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- Open, OBC, SBC and VJNT Category applicants must pay Rs.500/-as application fee for Only Paper I or Rs.800/-Only Paper II Paper I and Paper II both.
- SC, ST and Differently disabled person Category applicants must pay Rs. 250as application fee for Only Paper I or Rs. 400 Only Paper II Paper I and Paper II both
How to Apply:
- First applicants must visit the official notification www.mahatet.in.
- Then select the “Apply Online” option and Read the instructions carefully.
- Then click on the “registration” link and fill the application forms in exact manner.
- Now applicants must upload the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Then make the payment through proper channels.
- Then submit it and take the hard copy of it for the future use.
Starting Date of Application Form: 14th October 2015
The last date of apply application form: 06th November 2015.
Admit Card Available on: 14th December 2015
Examination Date: 27th December 2015
Candidates can apply through the official link