Lucknow University Recruitment 2015:
Lucknow University has transmitted a notification as Lucknow University Recruitment 2015 for filling up Scientist/Technical Asst Vacancies. Talented Job searchers must apply by sending application in prescribed manner lasted by 5th November 2014.
Before applying for Lucknow University Recruitment 2014, Eligible job hunters must read out given details, which is being revealed below:
Lucknow University Jobs Details:
Organization Name: Lucknow University
Name of Posts:
- Scientist (Plant Physiology/ Biochemistry/Botany)
- Scientist (Environmental Science/ Life
- Scientist (Soil Science)
- Technical Assistant
- Lab Attendant
Educational Qualification and Pay Scale Details:
|Post Name||Qualification Details||Salary(Rs)|
|Scientist (Plant Physiology/ Biochemistry/
|Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in the respective subject/ discipline NET/Ph.D||15,600-39,100 + 6,000|
|Scientist (Environmental Science/ Life
|Scientist (Soil Science)|
|Technical Assistant||Graduate in Agriculture/ Science with chemistry||5,200-20,200 + 2,800|
|Lab Attendant||Intermediate with working understanding in laboratory.||4,440-7,440 + 1,400|
- Job searcher age for the Lab Attendant post must be under 30 years and for all other posts must be under 35 years.
- Age limit can be relaxed for further 5 years to the female candidates.
- The relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay requisite amount of fee through demand draft payable to the Finance Officer, Lucknow University at Lucknow
|Scientist||For Gen. and OBC||500/-|
|For other posts||Gen./OBC)||250/-|
Selection process: Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Interview
How to apply:
- Firstly interested job seekers can either download application form from the official site lkouniv.ac.inor obtain from the below said address
- Applicants must send the completed copy application form along with essential documents in support of qualification, age, and experience to below framed address by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ By hand only.
AICRP on Micro- and Secondary Nutrients and Pollutant Elements in Soils and Plants,
Botany Department, Lucknow University, Lucknow-226007”
End date of application receipt -5th November 2014
You may check Official link for more information about this recruitment.