LMRC Recruitment 2016
The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited has successfully released the LMRC Recruitment 2016 over its official website for inviting those applicants who are interested in vacancies offered by LMRC. Such applicants are advised to download the LMRC Notification 2016 from the official website of the authority or the link that we have furnished at the bottom of this page. The applicants can get the complete information in this regard from the beneath given post.
The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites the applicants for the application mode of the Junior Engineer/ Office Asst. Posts in its Official Website. The applicants who are interested in these jobs should not wait and apply before the last date of the application. If you are also one of the candidates who are seeking for these vacancies and want to apply for the same, the fill the LMRC Application Form 2016 and submit the same before the last date.
Such applicants need to send the applications to the official website on or before the last date if they want to get this great job opportunity. This is a good job opportunity for those who want to become a Junior Engineer or Office Asst .Such applicants are highly needed to check the further crucial details from the subsequent section.
Some Points on LMRC Notification 2016
|News regarding:||LMRC Recruitment 2016|
|Organization:||Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Last date:||Check the Official Website|
Check the Vacancies Details
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Station Controller/Train Operator
- Junior Engineer (Electronics)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Customer Relation Assistant
- Maintainer (Refrigerator & AC Mechanic)
- maintainer ( Electronic Mechanic)
- Maintainer (Fitter)
- Office Assistant
The candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria from here
Qualification:The candidates should be passed in 10+2/Diploma/Graduation in Engineering or equivalent from recognized University.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 33 Years
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved community candidates as per Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation norms.
The applicants are suggested to check the official website for knowing the application fee.
The selection process of the applicants will be on the basis of applicants’ performance in written test & Interview.
The applicants are suggested to check the Official Website for getting latest news or updates regarding the same.
How to apply for LMRC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website which is, “www.syndicatebank.in”
- Go to the career section available on the homepage, and download the announcement in a pdf format.
- Read the instructions very carefully before applying online
- Complete the registration providing the require details.
- Pay the necessary fee amount and attach the soft copies of image and signature.
- Save the application form, take a hard copy, and keep it secure for future reference.