LIC Scholarship 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India has recently revealed the forms for LIC Scholarship 2017 through an online mode. Interested candidates must apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2017 on or before the last date. The main goal to upload the LIC Scholarship Form 2017 is to help those candidates who are facing financial problem in their life. Eligible aspirants may check the details of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2017 form here and fill Online Life Insurance Corporation Scholarship Application 2017.
Interested aspirants don’t let this opportunity go and as soon as possible just apply for the LIC Scholarship 2017 through official link which is given below.
By the help of this article, we are informing you about the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2017. This scholarship has been given by the Life Insurance Corporation of India to those selected candidates who are in 12th class (Intermediate). To apply for the LIC Scholarship 2017 aspirants must check the Eligible Criteria.
Details of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2017
Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Status: Declare soon
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2017
Aspirants must fill the online application form of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2017 and submit it to the association before the last date. If there any aspirants have any kind of query regarding LIC Scholarship 2017 so you may share with us through using the Comment box.
Life Insurance Corporation Scholarship Application 2017
By the help of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship the selected candidates are able to get education in any Government / Private colleges and Universities.
Aspirants may check more details about the LIC Scholarship 2017 such as Eligibility, Selection process and how to apply etc can found from here which are mention by the team of totalgovtjob.com.
- Contender should pass 12thclass in the section 2016-2017.
- Those Aspirants who score in 12th class should be 60% are eligible for it.
- The Family and father salary will be below 1 lack.
- Candidates must registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- 10,000/- will awarded to the students annually in an installment of 1,000/- for every month.
- Student scholarship will provide through the bank account.
Conditions to Fulfill for LIC Scholarship 2017
Only one member in a family can apply for this scholarship.
Applicants must be secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will discontinued.
How to Apply for LIC Scholarship Form 2017
- First of all, aspirants go to the department official portal www.licindia.in.
- After that, find out the link which named as “Apply online for Golden Jubilee Scholarship”.
- Now fill the correct information in blank empty boxes.
- Attach the latest Mark Sheet Copy along with Income certificate and address proof.
- At last, click on the submit button and Submit the application form and have a print out of it.
Last date for Application Form: Release Soon
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation
Fax No. 022-22884103
To get more details go to www.licindia.in