LIC Recruitment 2017
Life Insurance Corporation has recently issued a recruitment notice as LIC Recruitment 2017 for filling up the 1100 Insurance Advisor Vacancies in different regions. Job fighters who are having the required eligibility criteria they can apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date, that is 30/08/2016
To gather the entire info on the subject of LIC Recruitment 2017 such as posts name, salary details, and selection process etc, candidates must have a look in the below section where the team of totalgovtjob.com offered you the entire info regarding this recruitment.
LIC 1100 Insurance Advisor Vacancies Details:
Name of the Post: Insurance Advisor Posts
Location: Across India
Name of Posts Details:
|Name of the posts||No. Of vacancies|
|Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)||40|
|Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)||100|
Entire Details about LIC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Applicants who wish to apply for this notification must possess 12th Class / Intermediate or Graduation in any stream from any government recognized Institution / Board with minimum qualifying marks.
- Age limit should be 18 years to 65 years, so applicants you are matched with the required age limit then fill your application form.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable to the reserved category aspirants by the association as per rules.
Here we have good news for applicants that is for this recruitment, there is no fee is available on the official site so applicants this vacancy has released on the free of cost.
The Selection process will based on the written examination and personal interview.
Applicants who will shortlisted for Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016 will receive decided salary of Rs.8700/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants need to check the Official Website at licindia.in.
- Select the ‘Careers’ options from the homepage.
- Press the suitable job link to fill the form.
- after this, Job appliers must fill the online application form.
- Upload the scanned images of their documents (if necessary).
- Candidates must fill the fee details by using online mode.
- After that, press the ‘submit’ button to submission of application form.
- After submission, get the printout of an application form for the future need.
Online Application form Commencement from: Available Now
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 30th August 2016
Interview Date: Updated Soon
Important link to check:
To retain the more details, you may go with the Official Notification.