LIC AAO Syllabus 2016
Life Insurance Corporation is going to upload the LIC AAO Syllabus 2016 all the way through the main site of it. The applicants who are curiously looking the downloading links for LIC Asst Administrative Officer Exam Pattern 2016 are suggested to get the same from this Webpage as here we are providing you every crucial detail regarding this matter.
The examination, as scheduled by the exam conducting authority (Life Insurance Corporation), is to be held so soon. We let the applicants know that a notification regarding the exam dates will soon be entertained all the way through the main site of the officials. If you want to get LIC Asst Administrative Officer Syllabus 2016, then stay connected with us and get the same from this page. The Exam pattern and the syllabus are given to the below-settled section.
Points on LIC Asst Administrative Officer Exam Pattern 2016
Declaration about: LIC AAO Syllabus 2016
Exam Date: Soon Revealed
Status of Exam Pattern: Check from this page
Official Website: www.licindia.in
The applicants can check the AAO Exam Pattern From this page:
LIC AAO Exam Pattern:
- There will be total 5 sections
- The exam will be of Objective type i.e it will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam given to applicants will be 2 Hours i.e 120 Minutes.
- Exam will be conducted for 300 Marks.
- For each wrong answer, there will 1/4th penalty be deducted from score.
|1.||Reasoning Ability Test||30||90||2 Hours|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|3.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|4.||Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|5.||English Language Test||40||–|
LIC Exam Syllabus:
- Both verbal and non-verbal reasoning include Syllogisms
- Series completion
- Finding missing figures
- Mirror Images
- Completing number and alphabetical series
- Relations and ranking
- Symbol Based problems
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Identifying relationship among group of people
- Critical reasoning
- Matrix arrangements
- Number System
- decimal fractions
- Ratio and proportions
- Time and distance
- Interest payments
- Partnership Averages
- Work and time
- Linear Equations
- Ration and Proportion
- Questions requiring multiplication addition subtraction and application of BODMAS rule
- Diagrams and Charts and questions for interpreting them
- Set Theory
- Trigonometry, etc.
- Reading comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Grammar Corrections
- Sentence Completion
- One word substitution
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Active Passive Voice
- Jumbled Sentences
- Sentence Correction
- Odd Man Out
- Identification of Errors
- Computer Fundamentals
- Internet technologies
- Operating systems
- Cyber security and threats
- Recent happenings mainly related to Insurance
- Banking and Financial matters
Tentative Exam Dates: 05th, 06th and 13th March 2016
How to download LIC AAO Syllabus 2016
- The applicants have to check the below-furnished link to download their respective Syllabus.
- When downloaded, prepare according to the same and score good marks.
The applicants need to check the LIC AOO Syllabus from here.