KVS Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2016
The Admit Card of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment exam will be soon available to download the official website or this page. The KVS Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2016 will be uploaded on the link mention on this page, candidates can check it below:
KVS has declared the exam dates in order to fill up vacancies of LDC, Assistant, Principal, UDC, stenographer on its official website at www.kvsangathan.nic.in, and now officials will soon going to upload the LDC Call Letter 2016 of written examination to recruit the only qualified job searchers.
Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Admit Card Status: Soon Available
Written Examination date announced:
KVS Admit Card 2016:
The KVS LDC Call Letter 2016 is an essential document without which no one can get permission to sit & write in the examination hall. Job appliers who registered for KVS Recruitment are given an opinion to download their admit card as soon as it is available online.
A very easy procedure with simple steps to download KVS LDC Admit Card 2016 has given below for the aspirants help, follow these steps and get download your admit card easily.
Steps to download KVS Admit Card 2016:
- All those contenders who are looking to download Hall Ticket of KVS are compulsory to log on to the official website at kvsangathan.nic.in
- After logging in on to the site, visit on “Employement News”.
- Now, it will redirect to the recruitment website of KVS.
- Here, applicants have to press on “Download KVS LDC Admit Card”.
- Thereafter enter “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” and go on “submit” button.
- As you press on “submit”, your admit card containing details of candidates will be shown on screen.
- Just take a print out the downloaded admit card.
KVS is carrying out the exam for recruitment of 669 LDC, UDC, Assistant, Principal, Stenographer and Hindi translator vacant posts. Applicants are requisite to stay connected with us to get the latest update.
For more info visit the official link