KPSC Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Public Commission has recently released a notification for KPSC Recruitment 2017. The commission has issued 401 Gazetted Probationary Vacancy to fill the empty vacancies in the there department. This is the graceful opportunity for all those candidates who looking for the government job in their state. Now they can apply via online mode for KPSC Gazetted Probationary Recruitment until to the last date 12th June 2017.
The candidates who are waiting for the latest government jobs in the Karnataka state now it is the good news for them. The aspirant who completed their 10th, 12th and graduation from any recognized institute and University are eligible for the Karnataka Gazetted Probationary Jobs. We suggested to whole candidates, before applying in KPSC Recruitment you must read the full notification from the official web page or also from here we mention it on the last of our article.
Before start applying for KPSC 401 Gazetted Jobs, the candidate must know all the details related to this recruitment. Also, you can grab all stuff from here all you need to just scroll down the page which we mention bellow.
Main Details of KPSC Gazetted Probationary Notifications
- Name of the organization: Karnataka public Service Commission.
- Name of the post: KPSC Gazetted Probationary Vacancy.
- Total numbers of posts: 401 vacancies.
- Job category: State government job.
- Location: Karnataka state.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- The online application starts from: 15th May 2017.
- Closing date of application form: 12th June 2017.
- Date of written exam: 20th August 2017.
Eligible Criteria Regarding KPSC 401 Gazetted Jobs
Aspirant have a lock at this all criteria’s before applying in KPSC 401 Gazetted Jobs
Applicant must have complete 10th, 12th, B.Com or BBM education/ degree from any recognized university for KPSC Gazetted Jobs.
The eligible candidate age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years and the age relaxation of 03 years will be provided to OBC category candidate, 05 years for SC/ ST candidate.
Candidate selection for the KPSC Gazetted Jobs will be based on the performance in written examination and personal interview.
The contender who will shortlist after the examination and interview will get the pay band as 11,600 to 32,000 rupees as per month.
The application fee is given bellow:-
- For general candidate: 300 rupees.
- For SC/ ST candidate: 150 rupees.
How to apply for Karnataka Gazetted Probationary Vacancy
- In the first step, candidate have to log on the official website
- Read the full notification carefully.
- Enter on the direct link of the application form.
- Fill it by following the asking details of yours.
- Now upload you require documents and a passport size photograph.
- Re-check all your details then hit the submit button and make the online payment.
- After all, take a printout of application form for future use.