KMAT Registration 2017
For all the aspirants who wants to take admission in post graduate course a notification is released regarding KMAT Registration 2017 on the main website, according to which the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is scheduled to be held on 30th July 2017 (Sunday) at various test centers to get admission in MBA/PGDM , MCA courses.
Karnataka MAT Application Form 2017
All the applicants who want to take admission in more than 169+ AICTE approved university- affiliated with B-school Bangalore and Karnataka have to qualify in the test, these aspirants may fill Karnataka MAT Application Form 2017 and apply for post graduation courses through online mode on the main website from 20th May 2017 to 25th July 2017. All the information like eligibility criteria, admission process, application fees etc is given in this article.
Karnataka MAT Notification 2017 Details
|Name of The Authority||Karnataka Post Graduation Colleges and Associations|
|Type Of Declaration||KMAT Registration 2017|
|Name of Exam||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Date of Examination||30th July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||25th July 2017|
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The applications from the aspirants who don’t meet the eligibility criteria shall be rejected so to avoid any inconvenience in the future applicants are advised to read all the information and instruction very carefully.
- To take admission in MBA/PGDCM, bachelor Degree with minimum three years/ Master Degree in Commerce Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST category) is required. The aspirants who are appearing in the final year of bachelor degree may also apply.
- For MCA, candidates should have studied Math in 12th or in graduation, and completed bachelor degree with minimum 50 % marks.
The admission process will be based on the final merit list which will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the aspirants in the entrance test.
KMAT 2017 Application fees
For MCA or MBA : Rs-500/
For Both: Rs-600/
The test will be of pen paper-based and contains 120 multiple choice questions, the exam pattern is given as follow
|Name of the subject||Number of Questions|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Instructions for KMAT Registration 2017
- Go to the official website which is www.kmatindia.com, you may also click on the link given at the bottom of this webpage.
- On the top menu bar click on the option Apply Now and read all the instruction carefully.
- Take a DD of Application fees and then click on Continue to Fill Application, an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on Apply button, take a print out of the application form and paste a recent passport sized photograph.
- Note the application number and take a photocopy of DD and filled application form as a proof and send the original application form with DD and other required documents to the following address.
The Secretary- KMAT 2017,
Seshadripuram First Grade College
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore- 560064
|Opening Date of Registration||20th May 2017|
|Online Registration Closing Date||25th June 2017|
|Date of Admit Card Download||28th July 2017|
|Examination Date||30th July 2017|
|Date of Result||07th August 2017|
Important Links of Karnataka MAT 2017
Apply Online for MBA from Bennett University, Greater Noida– Application Form
Apply Online for MBA from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun.– Application Form