KIMS Recruitment 2016:
Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences has displayed a recruitment notification as KIMS Recruitment 2016 for 73 Faculty Jobs under different discipline.
Job seekers are supposed to have MBBS Degree/Post Graduation/PG Diploma (MD/MS) in relevant stream or equivalent from certified university/college as considered eligible to apply this vacancies.
KIMS organizing the interview to hire 73 Faculty posts on January 2016 for which candidates can apply on or before the last date that is month of January 2016.
KIMS Application form 2016 for 73 Teaching Posts:
|Organization name||Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Teaching Faculty|
Details of posts with vacant vacancies:
|Name of the posts||No. of posts|
Eligibility Criteria For KIMS Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2016
Education Qualification: Job hunters need to have MBBS Degree/Post Graduation/PG Diploma (MD/MS) in concerned subjects or equivalent from reputed university/college.
- For the posts of Professor: 50 years
- For the posts of Associate Professor: 45 years
- For rest of the posts: 38 years
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the government rules.
Application Fee: To apply for this vacancy, applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (only for general category) through demand draft – in favor of Director, KIMS, Koppal.
How to Apply:
- KIMS application form has available on its official website at www.kimskoppal.kar.nic.in or the link mention below.
- Job hunters have to fill the application form along with required details and send it to below address on or before 18th November 2016.
- Candidates may appear in the interview on 22nd November 2016 at given venue along with certificates, recent photos.
KIMS, District Hospital,
- Last date for submission of application form: coming soon
- Date of interview: coming soon