Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016
Hey, applicants, the Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016 will be released soon for the examination process. The Kerala Public Service Commission will organize soon examination process for the 90 vacancies of Teaching & Non-Teaching. Most of all applicants have applied for this job and now all will be searching this document on online because it will be important for the examination. if you will not bring this document to your at the time of examination then no one allows sitting for the examination.
A few days ago the Kerala Public Service Commission has released recruitment for total 90 vacancies of Teaching & Non-Teaching staff posts. All the job seekers have applied for this job and now all will be busy in the exam preparation. With this applicant also search this document t on online. So applicant must check this page and collect your call letter through the official site.
- Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancies: 90
- Post Name: Teaching & Non-Teaching
- Exam Date: Soon declared
- Admit card Status: It will be Available Soon
KPSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Call Letter 2016
The admit card is the very compulsory document to participate in any type of examination. This document brings all important detail about the examination and applicants. These details are applicant name, roll no, exam venue address, enrollment no, applicant signature, and photo. All detail of call letter will be check at the time of examination by the exam authority. All the job hunters we are advised you must remember to carry this document at their examination hall.
So applicants must collect this document and check it properly if you will find any mistake in this document must contact to the higher authority and correct this mistake. After that, bring this document and one id proof with this at the time of examination.
Collect Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2016
- First of all, go to the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.keralapsc.gov.in“.
- Then find out the recruitment exam section and after this find the admit card link.
- Enter the required details at their correct place like registration no and date of birth.
- Then click on submit button and wait until your call letter will appear on your computer screen.
- At last take a hard copy of it for future references and uses.