Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Kerala post office department has released a notification regarding Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. The organization has needed the eligible candidate to fill up the 1193 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy. It is the excellent opportunity for all those candidates who searching the government jobs in the Kerala state. Now interested candidates can fill the online application form to visit the official portal and grab the job opportunity of Kerala GDS Vacancy.
The candidate who completes 10th standard qualification and also has done computer basic training course are well eligible for this Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy. The aspirant who wants to work with Kerala postal Department can now enroll themselves via the official portal of this department (which is given at the bottom of our page). For further information regarding Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy kindly keep scrolling the page.
Main Information about the Kerala GDS Vacancy
- Name of department: Kerala Postal Circle.
- A total number of post: 1193 vacancies.
- Name of the job: Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Job kind: the government job.
- Location of job: Kerala state.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: indiapost.gov.in
- Application starting date: 11th May 2017.
- Last date of apply online 10th June 2017.
Division wise post
- Calicut: 57 Posts
- Cannanore: 35 Posts
- Kasaragod: 25 Posts
- Manjeri: 65 Posts
- Ottapalam: 43 Posts
- Palghat: 22 Posts
- Thalassery: 26 Posts
- Tirur: 30 Posts
- Vadakara: 58 Posts
- Alleppey: 56 Posts
- Alwaye: 70 Posts
- Changanacherry: 38 Posts
- Ernakulam: 56 Posts
- Idukki: 79 Posts
- Irinjalakuda: 31 Posts
- Kottayam: 69 Posts
- Mavelikara: 26 Posts
- Trichur: 80 Posts
- Pathanamthitta: 57 Posts
- Quilon: 100 Posts
- Tiruvalla: 26 Posts
- Trivandrum North: 51 Posts
- Trivandrum South: 93 Posts
Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who wants to apply in Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy must read the paragraph.
A candidate who willing to apply for Kerala Postal Circle jobs must complete the 10th standard of school education from any recognized board and also have been done the 60 days of computer basic training course from any certified institute.
Age limit for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Aspirant age must be in between 18 years to 40 years and the age relaxation is applicable as 03 years on OBC candidate and 05 years on SC/ ST candidate.
Application fee is mention bellow
- For General and OBC candidate: 100 rupees.
- For SC/ ST candidate: n/a.
Selection of applicant will be based on automatically generated merit list which is prepaid on the base of marks obtain in 10th standard.
The selected candidate will get the salary as per the rules and regulation of government.
How to Fill the Application Form Of Kerala Post office GDS Vacancy
- The candidate has to visit the official portal which is given at the bottom of our article.
- Search the application link of Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy on the home page.
- Now open the application form and fill it carefully.
- Uploads your scanned documents and photograph.
- Make the online payment by your credit or debit card.
- Recheck your all details and submit the form.
- After all, this, take a printout of application form for future use.