KEAM 2017 Online Registration
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations has invited the applicants for the KEAM 2017 Entrance Exam to offer the admission in Professional Degree Courses in the session of 2017. The main motive of this exam provides the admission to the candidates. According to to the announcement the exam will be held in April 2017.
All the keen aspirants who have to satisfy the eligibility criteria of this job may fill the Online Registration Application Form for the KEAM 2017 Entrance Exam on or before the last date and the date is last week of January 2017.
Through this page of totalgovtjob.com, we offered you the entire info on the subject of KEAM 2017 Online Registration Application Form. So, aspirants must read the below-mentioned details and then apply for the Exam without any interruption.
More info of KEAM Entrance Exam 2017 Notification
- Interested applicant must be an Indian national.
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin)/ OCI (Overseas citizen of India) candidates can also apply for this KEAM Entrance Examination 2017.
- Those applicants who want to get admissions in professional courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite category I and Non-Keralite category II.
For B.Tech course-
- The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination scoring minimum 50% in Mathematics individually and 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics together.
Kerala Medical Entrance Eligibility (MBBS/BDS Courses)
- If you want to apply for this course applicant must qualify 12th standard.
- Must complete any other equivalent qualification with scoring minimum 50% in Biology/Biotechnology
- For all applicants 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology together.
- The minimum age is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There will be no provision for the upper age limit and Relaxation in age will not be permitted.
- For general category applicants fee is Rs. 1000/-
- Application Fee for SC applicants is Rs. 500/-.
- The ST applicants will be exempted from application fee.
The fee will be submitted by the security card or demand draft drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favor of CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), Kerala payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM 2017 Selection Process:
- Entrance Exam
KEAM 2017 Documents Required:
- Interested applicants must keep the Scanned Photograph of size 15kb to 30 kb in JPEG Format and the dimension image is is 150px (width) & 200px (height).
- Aspirants must have Valid Email ID & Mobile No and also have a self Attested copy of Mark Sheets & passing Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Nativity Certificate/ Category Certificate/ Income Certificate/ Original Demand Draft.
How to Apply for KEAM 2017 Application Form:
- Apply through the Official Website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Go through the ‘KEAM 2017 Online Application’ link and apply.
- Thereafter choose the ‘Candidates Registration’ link to register online.
- Fill all particulars carefully and then register through clicking on ‘register’ tab.
- Now attach required documents and submit it within the given time period.
- Candidate must take a printout of the filled form for further use.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Building, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvanthapuram- 695001, Kerala
Important Date for 2017:
|Availability of security card along with prospectus||1st week of January|
|Commencement of online applications||1st week of Jan|
|Closing date for online applications||Last week of Jan|
|Last date for receipt of online application printout||Jan last week|
|Availability of admit cards||March last week|
|Examination date (KEAM 2017)||April 2017 last week|
|Declaration of results||May last week|
You may visit this Official Link to apply.