Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 has announced and the last date of filling application form is 14th January 2017. It will release for filling the VAO (Village Accountant officer) 105 Jobs through the eligible applicants. So candidate, if you are interested in this job, must fill this application form after following the proper process.
Candidates for your convenience we have given all information of Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Notification in the below section of this article. Check all information properly and then grab this break or start study for a selection process.
Karnataka Village Accountant Vacancies 2017 Eligibility
Candidate should pass the 12th class examination which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE with knowledge of computer and Kannada language. Check future information through official advertisement.
The age of applicants for this recruitment is 18-35 years and age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. rules and regulation.
All of the candidate’s application fee according to your category will mention below….
- General category: Rs. 200/- Per Candidate
- SC/ST category: Rs. 100/-
- PWD Category: 30/- Per Candidate
Suitable applicants will select for this recruitment on the basis of performance in written exam/interview.
Pay-Scale: The pay scale for the qualified candidate is Rs. 11,600-21,000/- Per month.
Mysore District Revenue Jobs 2017 Notification Overview
Organization Name: Mysuru District Government of Karnataka
Total number of posts: 105 posts
Post Name: Village Accountant Officer
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
Way to Fill Karnataka Revenue Department Jobs 2017 Form
- Initially, candidates need to access official site @ mysore-va.kar.nic.in.
- Then go through the notification for this vacancy and check this properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Now upload scanned copies of required documents with the application form.
- Thereafter click on the submit option after completing all necessary field of online application form.
- Take out a printout of your duly filled application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14th January 2017
If you want to apply directly then must tap on these links….. if you want to collect any other information then must visit our web page totalgovtjob.com……