Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
Dear Reader, according to latest job news, the Karnataka police department releases an advertisement of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 with a huge number of vacancies of Karnataka 2626 Civil Police Constable Vacancies. Are you wants to work in the Karnataka Police Department? If yes then you are here on the right page. Today we will share all information regarding the Karnataka Police vacancy. It will invite via online mode to all eligible candidates for fill the vacant posts in the their department.
So candidates, if you want to grab this awesome opportunity then you must read full notification properly. If you have under the age of 19 to 25 year and complete 12th class education then you are eligible for Karnataka Constable Vacancy. If you are interested in this notification then you can apply online before the last date 12th June 2017. We share all the required detail of this Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 like education, age limit, important dates, application form fee and much more, so just keep rolling the page.
Karnataka Police Vacancy Notification 2017
- Name of the department: Karnataka Police Department.
- A total number of the post: 2626 vacancies.
- Location of job: Karnataka state.
- Application mode: Online.
- Status: Recruitment.
- Official website: ksp.gov.in.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th May 2017
- Closing Date for Application: 12th June 2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 14th June 2017.
Karnataka Police Job Vacancy Details
- Bengaluru City: 1575 Posts
- Mysuru City: 200 Posts
- Mangaluru City: 100 Posts
- Belagavi Dist: 150 Posts
- Chikkaballapura: 100 Posts
- Ramanagara: 100 Posts
- K.karwar: 151 Posts
- Vijayapura: 100 Posts
- Railways: 150 Posts
Eligibility section of Karnataka Constable Vacancy
Candidate if you are interested in doing work with Karnataka police department then you should know the whole eligibilities before apply online.
Applicant should pass 12th class education from any recognized board or institute for Karnataka Constable Vacancy.
The aspirant who belongs to General category must be in between 19 to 25 year. Candidate of SC/ ST and OBC will be between 19 to 27 years. Karnataka presidential aspirant should be in between 19 to 30 years.
Selection of a candidate is based on written examination.
The application fee is mentioned category wise below:-
- General and OBC candidate should pay 250 rupees.
- SC/ ST candidates should pay: 100 rupees.
How to Apply in Karnataka Police Recruitment
- The aspirant should log in through the official web portal which is mention in last of our page.
- Now search for the apply online link of Karnataka Police Recruitment.
- Fill the form carefully with your personal details as like your name, date of birth, full permanent address, etc and submit it.
- Upload your documents such as your 12th standard marks sheet a passport size photograph and signature.
- Make the online payment by net banking, credit or debit card.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future use.