Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016
Recently, the PDO Gram Panchayat Karnataka has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Karnataka. The Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 indicates 1624 Panchayath Development Officers Vacancies. Candidates can apply for this vacancies before 15-10-2016.
The important details related to the Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization Name: Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj
Name of the Posts: Panchayat Development Officer, Grama Panchayat Secretary (Grade 1)
Total No. of Posts: 1624
Mode of Application Form: Online Mode
Official Website: rdpr.kar.nic.in
Post Name –
- Panchayath Development Officers (PDO) Posts for 24 Districts
- Panchayath Development Officers (PDO) Posts for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region
All such job seekers those who are in search of latest Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for the Panchayat Development Officer, Grama Panchayat Secretary. Contenders those who wish to apply for Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 must apply before the last date of submission. For more details visit the official website.
PDO Panchayat Development Officer Jobs 2016
The Minimum Qualification required is Graduation, Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 Years
Age Relaxation is as per the Govt Norms
The selection Procedure for the Recruitment is based on the following criteria
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The Candidates need to pay Karnataka Panchayat Raj PDO Application Form 2016 fee as mentioned below.
For SC /ST / Ex Serviceman, PwD
- Rs 250 for Single Post
- Rs 400 for Both Post
For Other Categories
- Rs 500 for Single Post
- Rs 750 for Both Post
How to Apply for Karnataka Panchayat Raj PDO Jobs 2016
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. rdpr.kar.nic.in
- Then click on the link of Online Application.
- Fill the application form with valid details.
- Upload the required Documents.
- Recheck and Submit the Application form.
- Take print out of application form for further references.
Important Details –
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16th September 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 15th October 2016
Check More Details through Official Website