Karnataka Panchayat Raj Admit Card 2016
Hey, aspirants, we have great news for the applicants who have applied for this job of Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment. Now all will be busy with the exam preparation for these jobs but with these applicants is a little worry for the Karnataka Panchayat Raj Admit Card 2016. It is crucial for the exam preparation without these applicants will not attend the examination. Without this anyone allow sitting for the examination. So applicants before the examination must collect this document.
We know that applicants are doing the exam preparation and little confused for the exam preparation. So, applicants, we are advice you must check exam syllabus and exam pattern and then get the idea about the examination. Then prepare a timetable for the examination and give your best in the examination. With this must collect your call letter and keep it safe from it for the examination use.
- Examination Authority Name: Karnataka Examination’s Authority
- Department Name: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Total Vacancies: 1624
- Examination: To be declared soon
- Admit Card Releasing date: It will be updated soon
KEA PDO Hall Ticket 2016
Applicants, you know that the exam call letter is an important document for the examination. That’s only a proof that applicants has applied for this job and now all will be valid for the examination. So applicants must collect this document after the announcing and then check it properly. If you will find any mistake in this document must contact to the higher authority and correct this mistake. After that, in the every examination must bring this document. Applicants with this document must bring one id proof also with this document because it will also check at the time of examination.
Karnataka Panchayat Raj Call Letter 2016 Online
- First of all, you have to go the authorized site i.e. www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Then check the admit card link and click on it the particular link.
- Once a new page is open, it will ask few details regarding your registration.
- Fill the detail correctly in the giving form like registration no and date of birth and then tap on submit button.
- Now, your admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download and save this document
- Now you can download it and keep a hard-copy of it for examination use.
Collect admit card through this link… http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/