Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016
Recently, the Kandla Port Trust has dispatched the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification. Aspirants, those who are looking for the Medical Jobs may apply for the Kandla Apprentice Trainee Nurse Jobs 2016. Candidates can check the Kandla Port Trust Pharmacist Notification 2016 from here.
The Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 is revealed to fill the vacancies of the Apprentice Trainee, Pharmacist and Nurse. There are total numbers of posts are 240 which is issued by the Kandla Port Trust. The aspirants those are focused about the Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2016 they might be on the right web page.
The applicants those who are willing to register their name for the Kandla Port Trust Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2016 should know that the process of recruitment is offline mode.
Kandla Apprentice Trainee Jobs 2016
Total Number of Posts: 240 Vacancies
Location: Kandla, Gujarat
Name of the Post:
- Fitter: 25
- Draughtsman(Civil): 10
- Mechanic (Diesel): 35
- Electrician: 35
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 30
- Tuner : 20
- Wireman: 20
- Welder( G&E): 10
- Technician(Electrical) 21
- Technician(mechanical) 21
- Pharmacist: 5
- Nurse: 9
Kandla Port Trust Notification 2016
The applications for the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 are now started and close on 30-07-2016 for the post of Apprentice, 12-07-2016 for the post of Staff Nurse & Pharmacist. The interested competitors are requested to read the full post for the complete information about the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016.
Kandla Port Trust Notification has now dispatched via online to fill 240 Apprentice Trainee, Nurse, Pharmacist vacancies. Suitable candidates may register their name offline mode on or before the final date is 30/07/2016 for Apprentice post and 12/07/2016 for Staff Nurse Post.
As we already mention that Kandla Port Trust has recently published employment news in the form of notification for the recruitment of 227 Apprentice Trainee Vacancies. All such candidates who are eligible for the above mention Recruitment are able to apply for Apprentice Trainee, Nurse, and Pharmacist Vacancies before the Last Date 30-07-2016.
- Pharmacist post: Applying candidates need to possess Polytechnic in Pharmacy from recognized board.
- Nurse Post: Applying candidates need to possess Polytechnic in General Nursing & Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing from recognized board.
- Apprentice Post: Applying candidates need to possess 10th class and ITI in relative department/ Polytechnic in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized board.
For Nurse& Pharmacist Positions: As on 1st June 2016
- Below 30 Years
For Apprentice Positions: As on 10th September 2016
- Below 28 years
For the post of Pharmacist: Rs. 23950/- per month
For the post of Nurse: Rs. 23950/- per month
For the post of Apprentice:
- 1st Year Training Rs. 202/-,
- 2nd Year Training Rs. 230/-,
- 3rd Year Training Rs. 259/-,
- Diploma Holder Rs. 3542/-.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee: There is no need to pay any application fee.
How to Apply for Kandla Port Trust Nurses Recruitment 2016
- Applicants should first visit the official website of Kandla Port Trust i.e. www.kandlaport.gov.in.
- Then open the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment link and click on it.
- Now read the notification carefully to know the Eligibility Criteria and other requisite details.
- Eligible aspirants are advised to download the Application form.
- Now fill the Application form with all the required information of the aspirant as per the instructions.
- Attach passport size photo of the applicant which should be clearly visible and also attach qualified documents/certificates.
- Then Send the filled application form to the given address.
For Apprentice Jobs:
- The Superintend Engineer (Mech),
- Room No. 106, 1st Floor,
- P & C Building,
- Kandla Port Trust,
- New Kandla (Kutch), 370 210
For pharmacist and Nurse Jobs:
- The Chief Medical Officer,
- Kandla Port Hospital,
Last date to Submit Online Application Form –
Apprentice post: 30/07/2016
Staff Nurse Post: 12/07/2016