JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Jharkhand has announced the 1200 Lecturer vacancies in this department. The name of this opportunity is JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 so applicants if you are interested in this job, must fill this Application form before on the last date which will currently not defined. As per the information application form date will mention very soon and uploaded on the official site.
Candidates before applying must read full notification properly like education, age limit, selection process and much more. Then if you are satisfied the eligibility criteria of this job then must grab this opportunity. All information will mention below in this article….
Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Jharkhand|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started Soon|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Announced Soon|
JSSC Lecturer Latest Vacancies 2017 Eligibility
All of the interested candidates who have done NET/ Ph.D. from good Registered Board by India can apply for this JSSC Teaching Govt. Jobs.
Candidate can check age to apply for JSSC Jobs through the main advt.
Check salary details by the help of JSSC Lecturer Notification.
The selection will probably be made by means of conducting Written Examination and Interview. Check future information by the help of official notification.
The application fee for all and SC/ST category must be checked from JSSC Recruitment Advt.
Way to Fill Jharkhand SSC Application Form 2017
- At very first applicants visit Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission official page @ www.jssc.in
- Go to the recruitment section and download the JSSC Lecturer full Advertisement.
- Check the notification for the confirmation of your eligibility for JSSC Lecturer Vacancies.
- Eligible aspirants can apply for JSSC Lecturer vacancies using the Online Application Link.
- Now fill the JSSC Lecturer Online Application as per instructions and by the help of official documents.
- Then upload the scanned copies of all relevant documents with the application form.
- Now pay the application fee as per the category.
- After completion of all these steps, you can submit the online application, maintain one copy for reference.
- At last get the hard copy of the application form for the future uses.
Starting Date to Apply Online: Available Soon
Final Date of apply JSSC Lecturer Posts: Updated Soon
Link of JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017: