JSSC Amin Admit Card 2017
Good news for the candidates who are looking for JSSC Amin Admit Card 2017. We provide you all the complete details on this page. The organization is going to conduct the examination in the upcoming month. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to release the JSSC Revenue Employee Call Letter before 10, 15 days of the examination. Candidates can also download the Employee Call Letter by the given link at the bottom of the page.
The candidates need not waste your time anymore searching here and there for the JSSC Revenue Employee Hall Ticket 2017. The call letter is the very important document to carry with the candidates while appearing for the exam. The admit card as a proof will act as a proof for the invigilator. The authority will not give permission to the candidate to sit in the examination hall.
Brief Details about the JSSC Revenue Employee Hall Ticket 2017
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Examination: JSSC Revenue Employee and Amin Examination 2017
Name of the post: Revenue employee, Amin
Date of the exam: Upcoming Month
Admit card availability: Available Soon
JSSC Revenue Employee Call Letter 2017
JSSC Amin Admit Card 2017 is the most important document as it has all the information like the examination date, examination center, examination time, applicant name, signature and much more.
Jharkhand SSC Revenue Employee Admit Card 2017 Details
- Candidates are advised to check their photo and signature properly after availing their call letter.
- Kindly note the examination date, venue details and time to report mention in the hall ticket.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring their mobiles or other electronic inside the examination hall
- Reach the examination venue about half an hour earlier than the examination commencement
Steps To Download the JSSC Revenue Employee Hall Ticket
- first, go to the official website
- on the home page click on the Jharkhand revenue employee hall ticket 2017 link
- click on the particular link
- then enter your details like the date of birth and the registration no etc which is required
- click on the submit button
- then your hall ticket will display on your computer screen
- check the exam venue and date of the exam
- download the file and save it
- finally, take out for further use