JPSC 6th CCS Syllabus 2016
Here on this page, we are going to provide JPSC 6th CCS Syllabus 2016 for the guidance of aspirants. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has also announced the JPSC 6th Civil Service Pre/ Mains Exam Pattern 2016 in the form of pdf which applicants may download it from here.
Recently the Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling up of vacant posts in Civil Services Department. There are about 265 vacancies in Civil Services posts. Many candidates have applied to these posts before the last date and now preparing for the examination.
If you are also one of the applicants then you must check the syllabus and exam pattern and then prepare for the written examination according to the subject wise. All such candidates who are searching for JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus & JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Pattern, they may check it from here.
JPSC 6th Civil Service Pre/ Mains Exam Pattern 2016
Examination Conduct by: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of Examination: Preliminary /Mains Exam
Name of Posts: Civil Service
No of Posts: 265 Posts
Exam Name: Jan – Feb. 2016 (Possible)
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
JPSC 6th CCS Civil Service Pre/ Mains Exam Syllabus 2016
JPSC Syllabus for Prelims:
- Civil Services Aptitude Test consist two Papers i.e. Paper I & II which contains the topic of General Mental Ability, Aptitude and General Awareness and the level of question is 10th standard.
JPSC Syllabus for Mains:
This section consist 6 papers from the different topic which is given below.
- General Hindi (10th Standard Level)
- General English (10th Standard Level)
- Language and Literature will be asked from any one of 9 regional languages of Jharkhand or other six languages i.e. Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Oriya, Bangla, and English.
- General studies Paper – I contain History & Geography Subject.
- General studies paper – II contain Indian Constitution, Polity, Public Administration, Good Governance subject.
- General studies paper – III contains Indian Economy, Globalization, and Sustainable Development.
- General studies paper – IV contains General Science, Environment & Technology Development
JPSC Mains/Pre Exam Pattern 2016
Every year the Jharkhand Public Service Commission has organized the written exam in two parts first is prelims and second is mains. Those Candidates who clear the JPSC Prelims examination they will only able to attend the Mains examination.
|Prelims||Civil Services Aptitude Test Paper I & II General Mental Ability, Aptitude And General Awareness|
|Mains||Paper I General Hindi (10th standard)General English (10th standard)||50 Marks50 Marks||100 marks (qualifying nature only)|
|Paper II Language and literature||100 Marks||900 marks|
|Paper III General studies paper – I||200 Marks|
|Paper IV General studies paper – II||200 Marks|
|Paper V General studies paper – III||200 Marks|
|Paper VI General studies paper – IV||200 Marks|
|Personality Test||100 Marks||100 marks|
For more details go to the http://www.jpsc.gov.in./