JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
About the fresh notification joint entrance exam JEE Advanced 2017 to be held on 21st May 2017. Registration starts for JEE Advanced Exam from 28th April 2017. The Indian institute of technology will conduct this JEE Advanced 2017 Entrance Exam. Now the interested candidate can fill the JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form through the official website link.
JEE Advanced is the popular examination which is conduct by the Indian institute of technology (IIT). It is under the guidance under the joint admission of the board. The exam of JEE Advanced will be conducted by the IIT Madras. The Joint Entrance Exam Advanced is held by the IIT which is divided into two stages Joint Entrance Exam (Main), and the second one is Joint Entrance Exam (Advance) the main motif of this exam is to get the admission of interested and eligible candidate in integrated masters and dual degree programs in the IIT. Scroll the page to know more.
JEE Advanced Exam 2017 Main Details
Before fill, the application form applicant must know the main details of this exam
- Name of the examination: JEE Advanced 2017
- Conduct by: IIT Madras
- Exam date: 21st May 2017.
- Application start date: 28th April 2017
- Closing date of application form: 2nd May 2017.
- Official website: LINK.
Academic programs offers by IIT
- Tech.( Bachelor of Technology): 04 years
- Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture): 05 years
- S. (Bachelor of Science): 04 years
- Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmaceutics): 04 years
- Integrated M.Sc. (Integrated Master of Science): 05 years
- Integrated M.Tech. (Integrated Master of Technology): 05 years
- Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm. (Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics): 05 years
- Dual Degree B.S.-M.S. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Science and Master of Science): 05 years
- Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology): 05 years
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced Notification 2017
The applicant must pass 12th standard with 70% of marks from any recognized board. And the candidate who belongs from SC/ ST cast should be passed with 65% of marks from any recognized board.
Age limit for JEE IIT
Candidate must born on or after 1st Oct 1990 this is applied on the applicant who belongs to General and OBC.
And the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST/ PWD candidate born before 1st Oct 1985 is eligible for JEE IIT.
Number of attempts
Candidate can appear the exam maximum two times in the consecutive years. The candidate has to be top 20% among the all successful candidates in the respective categories their respective boards in the year of passing the qualifying examination.
- Online registration for JEE (Advanced): 28th April 2017 (Friday)
- Last Date for Fill online application form:2nd May 2017 (Tuesday)
- Registration with late fee begin: 3rd May 2017 (Wednesday)
- Last date for registration with late fee: 4th May 2017 (Thursday)
- Admit Card Downloading: 10th May 2017 (Wednesday)
- JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Date: 21st May 2017
- Online display of answer keys: 31st May 2017
- Requests for review of responses: 3rd June 2017
- Feedback from candidates on answer keys: 4th June to 6th June 2017
- Display of Answer keys: 4th June 2017 (Sunday)
- Declaration of JEE Advanced Result: 11th June 2017 (Sunday)
- Online Registration for AAT will Begin from: 3rd Week of June 2017
- Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2016: 14th June 2017
- Online declaration of results of architecture aptitude test 18th June 2017 (Sunday)
How to apply for JEE Advance Online Registration
To filling the application form candidate have to follow these steps.
- Firstly candidate read the full force carefully and fill the require details.
- Upload scanning documents as yours 10th, 12th class marks sheet and certificate, scanned copy of signature and your passport size photograph and your date of birth certificate.
- Now candidate needs to pay the fee as per your category via debit card or direct cash payment in SBI bank.
- Female Candidates: 1200 rupees
- SC, ST, PWD candidates: 1200 rupees
- All other Candidates: 2400 rupees
- Late Fees: 200 rupees
Exam Centers Outside India (SAARC Countries)
- All Candidates: USD 135
- Late Fee: USD 80
Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
- All Candidates: USD 270
- Late Fee: USD 80
Print out the application form
After completing the all formalities candidate can take a printout for future use.
JEE Advanced 2017 Information Brochure Released
JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Apply Online