JAU Gujarat Recruitment 2016
The Junagadh Agricultural University Gujarat has currently released the JAU Gujarat Recruitment 2016 notice. Applicants who are searching for the Teacher Jobs they have a good chance to apply for JAU Gujarat Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2016.
The online application process of JAU Gujarat Recruitment 2016 is starting from 5th September and the last date is 28th September 2016. Candidates can check all the details of JAU Gujarat Teaching Notification such as eligibility, age criteria, dates, exam fee, how to apply and other details which are provided below.
Junagadh Agriculture University Teaching Faculty Vacancies 2016
Name of the Organization: Junagadh Agricultural University Gujarat
Total Number of post: 145 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Principal: 1 post
- Professor: 16 posts
- Associate Professor: 59 posts
- Assistant Professor: 59 posts
- Subject Matter Specialist: 9 posts
The Junagadh Agricultural University Gujarat is all set to recruit 145 job hunters for teaching faculty posts. The Junagadh Agriculture University Recruitment 2016 notice has been released by the department. The applicants can apply online for JAU Gujarat Jobs 2016 after paying the processing fee through internet banking on or before 28th September 2016.
Eligible Criteria of JAU Gujarat Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2016
- Principal, Professor: Should be below 55 Years
- Associate Professor: below 45 Years
- Assistant Professor, Subject Matter Specialist: Not Above 35 Years
- Principal, Professor: Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67000 + GP Rs. 10000
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Subject Matter Specialist: : Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 + GP Rs. 9000/ 8000/ 6000
On the basis of Written Exam (Screening Test) and Interview, the selection will be done.
Need to pay an application fee as per the norms of JAU Gujarat.
Candidate should have completed Graduation/ Diploma/ Post Graduation/ another equivalent course from any identified University
Steps to Apply for Junagadh Agriculture University Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants need to access the official website of jau.in/.
- Then download advertisement and read it very carefully.
- Now fill all the required columns and details and proceed to the payment of fees.
- Then pay processing fee by net banking on the official website of online SBI.
- Attach required documents.
- Submit the application form filled with correct information.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
- Deadline for Applying Online: 28th September 2016
- Deadline for the Application Form Receipt: 10th October 2016