Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2017
The Jammu & Kashmir Samaj Kalyan Vibhag has started the procedure for Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2017. Interested aspirants may apply for the J&K Scholarship Scheme 2017 before the last date. Candidates can fill JK Scholarship Application Form 2017 by using the official website.
Candidates whose financial condition is not good can grab the opportunity of Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2017 to get the reward for continuing their future study. Those aspirants who are interested for the J&K Scholarship their parents annual income is less than 2 lakh.
The way to registered their name for the Scheme aspirants must fill the online application by following the below mention steps. Students must protect their registration ID after applying the Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Scheme 2017 through an online mode. As per the details, the applied students will be able to grab the amount as fellowship into their bank account.
Department Name: Jammu & Kashmir Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
JK Scholarship Scheme 2017
Candidate can apply for the Pre and Post scholarship need to be studying under or post graduate courses in any college which is affiliated by the state. According to the latest news, the application for the JK Scholarship Scheme 2017 is now available on the official website.
For the candidates use, here we mention the Eligibility Criteria for J&K Scholarship Registration 2017. So, aspirants must have a look below:
Eligibility Criteria for J&K Scholarship Registration 2017
- Jammu & Kashmir state given below many conditions for eligible candidates.
- On starting Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- Student’s parents should have an annual income of 1 lakhs. Students from class 10th and 12th are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Preference will be given to students of government school/ board/ institute/ university.
- Make sure, the required documents need to be valid and correct.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% in his average
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature
How to Apply For Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Initially, go to the Jammu & Kashmir Official Website which is jksocialwelfare.nic.in.
- Then check the current notification option on the homepage.
- From the open page, choose the suitable link and click on this.
- Now go to the online registration link and then hit this.
- Here read the official instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Now upload the required documents.
- Verify this once more and then tap the proceed button.
- After this, your fully filled application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check the printed details and then take the hard copy for further use.
For more detail through visit official link