ITBP Recruitment 2016
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force ready to hire capable candidates for 683 Inspector GD Deputation Basis Vacancies through a notice as ITBP Recruitment 2016. Interested aspirants may check whether they are eligible or not and if eligible then apply before the last date.
At this moment, aspirants who are captivated to ITBP Recruitment 2016 for Inspector GD Deputation Basis Vacancies can apply via online or offline application form on or before the end dates. Aspirants by reading our web page are able to check all the important date of ITBP Recruitment 2016.
ITBP Inspector GD Vacancies Notification 2016
Name of the Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Post Name: Inspector (GD)
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Total Vacancies: 683 Posts
Mode of Application: Offline
Deputation Period: Three Years
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Job Category: Police Jobs
The team members of totalgovtjob.com offered you the entire info regarding the ITBP Inspector GD Posts 2016 through this page. All job searchers can read it carefully before going to apply. Here we also mention how to download applications and how candidates can submit it in form of following steps:
Further info of ITBP Inspector Recruitment Eligible Criteria
- The Applicants applying for ITBP Recruitment must be working as an Inspector (General Duty) in analogous scale from other Central Para Military Forces or State (or) Central Police Organizations.
- Maximum Age: 52 years.
- Upper age restriction will be valid for the reserved class aspirants as per the Govt. norms.
- General and OBC applicants must pay the application fee of Rs. 50/- and other category applicants are free to pay any fee.
- Fee should be submitted through Central Recruitment Fee Stamp or through online mode of Banking.
PST / PET / Written Exam / Medical Test are the selection process to get selected.
After selection of the capable candidate they will get the Pay Band of Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/-.
How to apply for ITBP Inspector Jobs 2016-17
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of ITBP for official Notification.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for download of the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Send the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the before mentioned address before the last date.
Dates to Notice:
- Advertisement Release Date of ITBP Notification: 23/08/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 60 days from the date of publication of advt in Employment News.
- Written Exam Dates: 4th October 2016 (Expected)
Visit the official link and fill online application form for this recruitment