IOF Recruitment 2017
The Government of India, Ministry of Defense, and Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has officially published a job notification regarding to IOF Recruitment 2017. Great opportunity, for all job hunters who searching government jobs on internet now the OFB department has issued 4110 OFB Semi-Skilled & Group C Jobs for all unemployed candidates. Interested individuals may apply via online mode through the authorized web portal of department.
A huge number of vacancies have released by the Ordnance Factory Board and the name of this opening is IOF OFB Recruitment 2017 which will release for filling the 4110 OFB Apprentices Vacancies in this department. Aspirants don’t miss this government job opportunity you must fill this IOF Apprentices Jobs application Form by the official portal which we mention in the last of our page. Moreover to get further information regarding to this recruitment, please keep scrolling the page.
4110 OFB Semi-Skilled & Group C Jobs
- Name of Organization: Ordnance Factory Board.
- A total number of posts:
- Job location: All over the India.
- Application mode: Online.
- Name of post: various.
- Official website: ofbindia.gov.in
- Starting date of application:
29th May 2017Extended 19th June 2017
- Last date to submit the application form:
19th June 2017Extended 10th July 2017
IOF Apprentices Jobs States wise
Bihar: 62 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62 Posts
Chandigarh: 50 Posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50 Posts
Maharashtra: 976 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311 Posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91 Posts
Madhya Pradesh: 824 Posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ): 230 Posts
Orissa: 465 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465 Pots
Tamil Nadu: 306 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 09 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292 Posts
Telangana: 133 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133 Posts
Uttarakhand: 298 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138 Posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 871 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193 Posts
West Bengal: 125 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF): 125 Posts
Eligible Criteria for OFB Apprentices Vacancies
Applicant who wants to apply for this job should Possess Matriculation with National Trade Certificate which issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) for Semi Skilled Workman Pots, Matriculation for Labour Posts.
Candidate age must be in between 18 to 32 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as 05 years on SC/ St Candidates and 03 years for OBC candidate.
There is only 50 rupees as per the fee amount for the candidate who belongs to general cast. For females and SC/ ST candidates will exempt to pay any fee.
Individuals will be selected as per the written examination and documents verification.
How to apply for IOF Recruitment 2017
- First of all, the candidate should go to the official web portal.
- Search the online apply link at the home page.
- Open the link and fill all asking details as your name, DOB, address and etc.
- Upload your require documents a passport size photo and signature then submit it.
- Make online payment by your debit or credit card.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
IOF Recruitment 2017 Notification