IOB Recruitment 2016
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Clerk and PO Vacancies, Check all advertisement of IOB Recruitment 2016
- Udaan, Special Industry Udaan, Special Industry Initiative for Jammu & Kashmir (SII- Jammu & Kashmir) Scheme has been issued. I.O.B has announced a recruitment announcement for Probationary Officer and Clerk vacancy.
- Online applications are provoked for Selecting of Graduates from Jammu &Kashmir for the Training and Recruitment of Probationary Officer and Clerk vacancies for three months residential training programme for skill development.
- Capable and enthusiastic applicants can apply by online method before the date.
Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy Details:
i. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is an organization name.
ii. Total 150 vacancies and the posts are 50 Posts for Probationary Officers and 50 Posts for Clerk
Recruitment after Completion of the Training:
- 25 Posts for Probationary Officers
- 25 Posts for Clerk
Applicant age must be in 20 years old to 28 years old as on 01/Feb/2016. Age repose is applicable as per the norms.
- Applicants must have the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed University/ Institution with minimum 60% Marks and for applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PC category min. 55 percent marks.
- Applicants must have done their Graduation on or before the last date
Applicants will be chosen on the behalf of their performance in written examination (Online and Offline) and interview.
IOB Online Application Form:
- Applicants who want to apply for Training Programme for the position of Clerk and Probationary Officers in I.O.B.
- They are requisite to apply through the online method by filling online application form on Indian Overseas Bank official website at www.iob.in on or before ending date of application form .
- After submitting the online application form, applicants will be the call for an interview where applicants will have to face an interview all along with originals as well as attested Xerox copies of the set certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, a resident of Jammu & Kashmir, discharge certificate.
Procedure to Apply Online:
- First of all, you have to visit official website @ www.iob.i.
- Then click on “UDAAN – Special Industry Initiative for Jammu & Kashmir (SII- J&K) Scheme (New)”.column.
- After that one column will represent before you i.e. apply Online.
- Then fill the application form with all compulsory details such as payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- A registration number and password will be generated and retained me.
- In the last take your printout of application for future use.
- Online Application is starting from update soon
- Last Date for Submitting of Online Application : update soon
- Last Date for Reprinting of Application form : update soon
- Last Date for Downloading Admit Card : update soon
- Date of Online Examination: update soon
- Interview will conduct during the months of update soon