Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2016
Indian Ordnance Factory has recently published Online Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2016 notice for the Various Trades. Recently, the department publish IOF LIC Recruitment 2016 for talented candidate who want to make their carrier in IOF.
Contenders are inform that last date to submit applications is 19th August 2016 through an online mode. Aspirants are advise without wasting more time just register your name for the recruitment. Before going to register their name for recruitment, aspirants must read our web page. This details is well mention by the team members of totalgovtjob.com.
Indian Ordnance Factory Details:
Organization Name: Indian Ordnance Factory
Name of Posts: LIC (Lower Division Clerk)
No of Posts: For Various Posts
Official website: http://ofbindia.gov.in/
Job category: Government
Mode of Apply: Online
Indian Ordnance Factory Notification 2016
Candidates can download the Indian Ordnance Factory Notification 2016 to check the details of Eligible Criteria. For the candidates sake, here we updated the o official link to download official notification of the recruitment. Make sure the applicants must submit their applications for the recruitment on or before last date through an online mode.
Now for the candidates sake, here we have mention some useful details regarding recruitment. Every year the Indian Ordnance Factory is responsible for providing jobs. Those aspirants who qualify exam and Interview has select.
Eligible Criteria of Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs 2016
Appointed aspirants will get monthly salary of Rs 5200-20200 + 1900 GP which will offer by the management panel.
Qualification Details :
- Aspirants must be 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognize Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms ‘only on Computers’
- A typing speed of thirty five words per minute in English or thirty words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Application Fee :
- Contenders who are applying for Indian Ordnance Factory Job need to pay application fee of Rs. 50/-drawn in favour of General Manager. Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen /PH and female candidates need not send any postal order/DD.
Age Limit :
- Candidates must have minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years can apply for it.
- Age of candidates will be Relax able for Government Servants up to forty years issued by the Central Government).
- Candidates will recruit on behalf of performance in Written Examination.
- After the written exam, the number of candidates to be call on the basis of merit for the Typing Test.
- Merit will decide on the basis of the total marks scored in the Written Examination and typing test.
LDC Exam Pattern 2016:
- General Intelligence
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- General Awareness
- Written examination will contain question paper of Maximum 50 marks and (50 questions).
- The examination will be of 2 hours.
How To Apply IOF Application Form 2016
Interested and Eligible Candidate May Apply Via Online Through the official web portal and the official link which gives below.
The Sr. General Manager,
Ordnance Cable Factory,
183, Industrial Area, Phase-1,
Closing date to submit application: 19th August 2016
Check More details through official website