Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2016
Indian Coast Guard had released recruitment notification for the post of Navik and going to conduct an examination in August/September 2016. The candidates who enrolled their names for the career test are now searching for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2016, the good news for the applicants is that the authority will release the call letter on 23th July 2016 to 1st August 2016 on their official web portal.
Admit card is a main gate pass to the examination and it can be downloaded by the candidates who have applied correctly from 28th June 2016 and before the last date 1st July 2016, all the information and direct links are provided on this page.
Indian CG Navik GD 01/2017 Batch Admit Card Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Declaration||Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Post||Navik GD 01/2017 Batch|
|Date of Examination||August/September 2016|
|Hall Ticket Status||Will be Released on 23rd July 2016 to 1st August 2016
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Hall Ticket 2016
The entry card will contain all the information like a location, date, and time of the exam and the information about the candidate like registration number, photograph etc and without it no candidate will allow for sit in the examination.
The Selection process will be based on the following levels
- Written Test
- PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
- Medical Examination (Preliminary)
Written examination will be of object type and cover the question 12th level of the following subjects
- Basic Chemistry
- Knowledge of English
- General knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2016
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website and that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, direct links are also given at the bottom of this page.
- On the home page, you will find career section in the top menu bar, when you point to career section then a drop down list will appear that contains an option as Reprint Applications.
- Fill the details which are asked as registration number etc and press enter or click on submit button.
- You will see the hall ticket on the screen of your device.
- Download the entry ticket and take a print out of it
- Don’t forget to carry it to the examination venue.
Follow the links download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2016