Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
Those candidates who are Ex-Servicemen and looking for Bank Govt Jobs can apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016. Through this recruitment total, 324 Probationary Officer Posts has declared. Interested Ex-Servicemen candidates can apply for Indian Bank Latest Jobs 2016 by submitting the application form. Candidates can submit the applications on or before 22-01-2017.
For more information regarding Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, how to apply etc refer official notification. The link for downloading official notification is also given below. Candidates make sure after getting the official notification of recruitment you must read it very carefully.
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2016
|Bank Name||Indian Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||324|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||06-12-2016|
|End Date To Apply Online||22-01-2017|
Eligible Criteria of Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2016
For this job, the applicant must complete Degree/Graduation with at least 60% and the pass percentage of SC/ST/PWD is 55% in any stream from a perceived University or any comparable degree perceived by Central Government. Check future information by the help of official notification.
The Minimum age of applicants is 20 years and Maximum is 28 years as on 01.07.2016.
- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 03 years for OBC Candidates
- For General category candidates: Rs. 600/ –
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/ –
Selection Methods: Selection rounds will mention below……
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Fill Indian Bank PO Application Form 2016
- At first, go to the official website at www.indianbank.in
- Click on Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notification. Read the given information details given in notification.
- After that fill-up application form with asked information of notification.
- Now upload scanned documents if required and pay the requisite application fees.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of it for future references and uses.
|Initial Date To Apply Online||06-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply Online||22-12-2016|
|Download Call Letters for Pre Exam Training||After 05-01-2017|
|Pre Exam Training Conducts From||12-01-2017 to 19-01-2017|
|Download Call Letter for Preliminary Exam||After 11-01-2017|
|Preliminary Online Examination||22-01-2017|
|Result of Preliminary Online Exam||30-01-2017|
|Download Call Letters for Main Online Exam||16-02-2017|
|Main Online Examination||