Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2015:
Indian Army has been dispatched a notification to recruit eligible aspirants for the various post in Indian Army. Aspirants must apply within the given time limits against the notice of Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2015.
Such eligible aspirants who wish to build their career in Indian Army and serve their country then they must apply for it. Such aspirants can apply by filling the application form in exact manner and submit it within the given time period.
For any other details regarding Indian Army Technical Entry 2015 visit the mentioned information at our web portal.
Details regarding Indian Army Technical Entry 2014:
|Organization name||Indian Army|
|Designation||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course|
|Numbers of seats||90|
|Online application can be filled till||28th November 2014|
- The citizen of India / subject of Bhutan / subject of Nepal / Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 are eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
- Applicants must possess the qualification of 12th pass with minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics obtained by a recognized Board will be admissible to apply for this recruitment.
Age limits: Applicants must be below of the age of 19 ½ years and must be above of the age of 16 ½ years.
Training program: There will be training program of 5 years.
- The selection of the applicants will be made of Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad.
- Shortlisted applicants will called for medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
Procedure to apply:
- Applicants have to log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then select the ‘Online Application” link and start to fill the form.
- Now take the two hard copy of the filled application form.
- Then appear in the SSB Interview with the one photo copy of application which should be affixed with the 10+2 pass certificates, birth proof, other essential documents and passport size photographs.
The last date of applying is 28th November 2014.
For more details visit the official notification.