ILBS Recruitment 2017
The institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences has invited eligible candidates by online mode for ILBS Recruitment 2017 to fill the 273 posts of professor, nurse, consultant and more. The government of Delhi has conducted this recruitment exam every year, and now it is on the way to require the experienced and educated candidate to fill the various empty posts in his department. The candidate who completed any graduation course as b.com, b.sc, MBBS diploma or MD pathology is well eligible for the ILBS Various Posts Recruitment.
As soon as department issued the application releasing date, all candidate who are waiting for this opportunity can able to apply for ILBS Professor Vacancy. Candidate age not above to 30 years. All aspirants can apply to visit the official website of ILBS Nurse Recruitment which is given bellow of our page. Well, to know more about this job such as education criteria, age limit, application fee, selection process and more, kindly scroll down the page.
Brief Information Regarding ILBS Posts
- Department name: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Delhi.
- Job category: the Government job.
- Application mode: Online.
- A total number of vacancy: 273 posts.
- Name of posts: Junior Executive, Nurse Consultant and more.
- Job location: All over the India.
- Official website: ilbs.in
- Starting date of application form: Update soon.
- Last date of application: 15th June 2017.
Name and numbers of the posts
- Senior Consultant (Cardiology): 1
- Senior Consultant (Renal Transplant): 1
- Senior Consultant (Biochemistry): 1
- Nurse: 42
- Executive: 3
- Executive (Security & Fire): 1
- Technical Executive (Cardiology): 1
- Additional Professor: 1
- Additional Professor (Hepatology): 1
- Additional Professor (Renal Transplant): 1
- Associate Professor (Anaesthesia): 2
- Associate Professor (Nephrology): 1
- Associate Professor (Cardiology): 1
- Associate Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 2
- Assistant Professor (Radiology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia): 2
- Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine): 1
- Assistant Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery): 1
- Assistant Professor (Surgical Hepatology): 2
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Neurology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Renal Transplant): 1
- Assistant Professor (Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell Biology): 1
- Senior Resident (Hepatology): 15
- Senior Resident (Cardiology): 15
- Senior Resident (Nephrology): 15
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia): 15
- Senior Resident (Critical or Intensive care Medicine): 15
- Senior Resident (Oncology): 15
- Junior Residents: 07
- Casualty Medical Officer: 3
- Resident Medical Officer: 11
- Consultant (Nephrology): 2
- Consultant (Pulmonary Medicine): 1
- Consultant (Cardiology): 1
- Deputy Head (Finance & Accounts): 1
- Deputy Head (Engineering): 1
- Head Nursing Care Services: 1
- Manager (Finance & Accounts): 1
- Manager (Nursing): 1
- Manager (Engineering): 1
- Assistant Manager (Purchase): 1
- Assistant Manager: 1
- Assistant Manager (Hospitality): 1
- Executive: 1
- Junior Executive (Purchase): 1
- Junior Executive (HR): 1
- Technical Executive: 2
- Technical Executive (Cardiology): 1
- Medical Record Jr. Executive: 1
- Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 7
Eligible Criteria for ILBS Nurse Recruitment
The candidate who wants to apply in this ILBS Nurse Recruitment will have to know all the require eligibilities for this vacancies.
Education qualification for ILBS Recruitment 2017
The contender who completed any graduation course as b.com, b.sc, MBBS diploma or MD pathology is well eligible to apply.
- Age of applicant will not above to 30 years.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
Examination/ Application fee
Candidate has to pay fees as per category wise
- General category: 500supees.
- SC/ ST category: 100 rupees.
How to apply for ILBS Delhi Recruitment
Here we mention all steps to apply for ILBS Nurse Recruitment below.
- First of all, candidate have to visit the official portal ILBS.IN
- At the home page looking for the direct link of ILBS Nurse Recruitment.
- Open the application form and fill it as it asks.
- Upload the scan documents and a passport size photograph.
- Make online payment and hit the submit button.
- Take a print of application form for future use.