IIHR Recruitment 2014:
Indian Institute of Horticultural Research has professed a vacancy notice regarding IIHR Recruitment 2014 – 2015 for filling up 25 Posts of IIHR SRF, RA, Field Assistant, Skilled / Unskilled / Semi-skilled Assistant.
Fascinated and capable job fighters who are looking for the latest jobs at Bangalore must grab IIHR Vacancies through appearing for the Walk-In interview which is going to be held on 20th October.
More details relevant to IIHR Bangalore Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility standards, selection procedure, process to apply are well equipped below in the below section:
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR)
Total No. of Posts: 25
Name of the posts: SRF,RA & Other Posts
Details of No. of Vacancies with Name of the posts:
|Vacancy Details||No. of posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||05|
|Young Professional –I||04|
Qualification: Applicants who are interested to apply for IIHR Vacancies 2014 should possessed 7th Standard / Master’s Degree / SSLC / MSC / PHD degree / Diploma holder in relevant filed as per the post applied for.
Required Experience: Appliers need to have the experience of their concerned working field to apply for this vacancy.
- For the posts of Research Associate: 40 years
- For the posts of Senior Research Fellow: 35 years
- Relaxation in age in case of SC/ST, OBC and other exempted categories will be applicable as per the rules.
|Name & No. of posts||Remuneration|
|Research Associate||Rs. 23,000/- + HRA for M. Sc HolderRs. 24,000/- + HRA for Ph. D Holder|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 16,000/- + HRA for 1st& 2nd yearRs. 18,000/- + HRA for 3rd year onwards|
|Semi- Skilled Assistants||Rs. 7,000/-|
|Young Professional -I||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 7,500/-|
|Unskilled Assistant||Rs. 6,500/-|
|Skilled Assistant||Rs. 7,500/-|
Selection Process: Selection of the participants will be done on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Concerned and suitable contenders may appear for the interview with their prescribed application form along with necessary certificates and one set of Xerox copies of the certificates.
- Application format can be downloaded from the official website which is iihr.res.in
- Form complete in all respect should bring while coming for the interview on the mentioned reporting date, time and venue of interview.
Venue of Walk-In:
“IIHR, Hesaraghatta Lake Post,
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 20thOctober 2014
- Reporting time: 9:00 AM
check official advertisement