IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017
The Industrial Development Bank of India is ready to invite the eligible applicants for the post of 111 Specialist Officer through the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017. The main motive of releasing this opportunity is recruiting the eligible applicants who want to make their career in this field. So applicants must grab this opportunity and read full notification before applying and then if you are eligible for this must fill this application form without any error and mistake.
Applicants all detail of this IDBI Executive Vacancies will provide on this page for helping you. We hope that we were helping you and then you will gain your goal. The last date of this application form is 20th February 2017. So before that must apply with the help of this link which gives below.
IDBI Specialist Officer Notification 2017
Bank Name: Industrial Development Bank of India
Number of Posts: 111 vacancies
Post Name: Specialist Officers
- Deputy General Manager ‘D’ (DGM): 13 Posts
- Assistant General Manager ‘C’ (AGM): 17 Posts
- Manager ‘B’: 81 Posts
Official Website: idbi.com
Nationality: India, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan
Apply Mode: Online
IDBI Bank Jobs 2017 Educational Structure
The post wise pay scale information will mention below……
- Deputy General Manager:
Rs 33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years)
- Assistant General Manager:
Rs 25700-1000(1)-26700-1100(12)-39900-1250(6)-47400 (20 years)
Rs 19000-1000(17)-36000-1250(6)-43500 (24 years)
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Educational Criteria:
All of the applicants must complete graduation and Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Deputy General Manager (DGM): Minimum age 35 years and maximum age 40 years
- Assistant General Manager (AGM): Uppar age 30 years and Lower age 36 years
- Manager: 28 years to 32 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- Persons with Disability: 10 years
IDBI Bank Vacancies 2017 Application Fee:
- General/Unreserved Candidates: The application fee Rs. 700/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Application fee of the applicants is Rs. 150/- (Intimation Charges Only)
The fee submission can be made through Master/Visa Debit or Credit Card or through Internet Banking.
The applicant’s selection process will complete through the written examination and personal interview.
Fill IDBI Bank Application Form 2017 Online
- Log on to official website idbi.com
- You can also click on given below link for apply and click on “career” option
- Click on “Apply Online”
- First, register yourself by clicking “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill the details such as Name, contact number, and Email-id
- Login with system generated login id and password
- Fill all the details carefully and upload Photograph and Signature
- Make Payment through Online Mode Only.
- Take a printout of application form and fee receipt also.
IDBI Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 01st February 2017
- Last Date to submit application form: 20th February 2017
- Date of Online Fee Payment: 01.02.2017 to 20.02.2017
- Date of written test: 24th March 2017