IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to circulated notice for IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016. This notice is especially for those candidates who have recently completed their Graduation and now looking for the www.ibps.in Office Scale Jobs 2016.
Recently, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the employment notice for IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016. There are 16615 no of vacancies available and those aspirants who have interest towards the Bank Jobs may apply for it.
www.ibps.in Office Scale Jobs 2016
Recruitment Conduct by: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Posts Name: Officers (Scale – U, II and III and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Posts
No of Posts: 16615
Last Date: 30-09-2016
Starting Date: 14-09-2016
Official Website: www.ibps.in
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- General Banking Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
- Chartered Accountant
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
- Treasury Manager
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
- Agricultural Officer
- Officer Scale-I
- Officer Scale-III
The important details related to IBPS CWE RRB 5- 2016 Recruitment like Post details, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply etc are mentioned below. Candidates can check the important details and apply before the last date i.e. 30th September 2016.
IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016 Eligible Criteria
The Minimum Education Qualification Required for Office Scale is Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
The Age Limit required is Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
Age Relaxation is as per the Govt norms.
The Selection Procedure for the recruitment of Latest IBPS RRB Officer Notification is based on the following Criteria
- Written Examination
The Candidates need have to pay an application fee as per Category wise which is given below:
- General – Rs 600
- Reserved Category – Rs 100
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2016
- First of all, aspirants visit the official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Click on the link of Online Application.
- Now fill the application form with valid details.
- Here upload the required Documents like qualification document etc.
- Recheck and then submit the Application form.
- Take print out of application form for further references.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.09.2016
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination : October 2016 for Officer Scale-I & November 2016 for Office Assistant
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination : Officer Scale-I – 05 & 06.11.2016 Office Assistant- 12, 13 & 19.11.2016
Apply Online through Official Website