IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI Recruitment 2016
The Institute of Banking personnel selection has recently released a job notification regarding IBPS CWE PO/MT Recruitment 2016 for total 8822 posts of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee. The applicants who want to apply for these vacancies may submit their application forms on the official website and before the last date 13th August 2016.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to hire best-fitted and eligible candidates in their department, it is a very good opportunity for the applicants who meet the eligibility criteria, they should fill IBPS CWE PO/MT 6 Online Form 2016 which is now available on the official website. to have all the information about the vacancies and find direct links, please read this webpage until the end.
IBPS Probationary Officer MT 6 Notification 2016 Details
|Name of The Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Type Of Declaration||IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer and Management Trainee|
|Last date to Apply||13th August 2016|
|Number of the Post||8822|
Eligibility Criteria IBPS CWE Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
Only those candidates should apply who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the officials. The eligibility an aspirant should have if he wants to be appointed for the job is given as under, read it carefully and don’t forget to download and read official notification to be double sure.
The applicants must have passed graduation degree from a recognized university, download the official notification to know more about educational qualification
The age of the applicant should be between 20 years to 30 years, age relaxation of 5 years is given to the candidate of SC/ST category and 3 years to OBC, 10 years for PWD applicants and 5 years relaxation is given to Ex- Service man.
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
As we all know that the competition is very tough so all the aspirants are advised to do a serious study to qualify the exam.
The application fees which has to be paid at the time of application submission process is as follow
|Name of the Category||Application Fees|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|For Others||Rs. 600/-|
Instructions to Fill IBPS CWE PO/MT VI Online Form 2016
- The applicants may apply for the vacant position through online mode with the help of a computer with internet connection and these aspirants are advised to have scanned copy of passport sized photograph and other required documents with themselves while they apply for the post.
- First of all, the applicants have to go to the official website which is www.ibps.in, you may also click on the direct link given at the bottom of this article.
- Then find and click on the notification of IBPS CWE PO/MT-IV Recruitment 2016, and click on apply button.
- Fill the details in the given boxes for registration and click on submit button.
- Fill the application form by filling the information which is asked carefully in the right given boxes, upload scanned copy of recent passport sized photograph, signature and other required documents properly
- Make payment of the application fees which is described by the authority.
- After rechecking the information you filled in the application form click on the submit button and take a print out of the application form.
|Starting date of Registration||26th July 2016|
|Last date to Apply||13th August 2016|
|Date to download Admit card for Prelims Test (training)||9th September to 19th September 2016 (Onwards)|
|Date of conduction of Prelims Exam(training)||18th September to 23rd September 2016|
|Date to download Admit card for prelims test||23rd September 2016|
|Date of conduction of online Prelims Test||16th, 22nd, and 23rd October 2016|
|Result of online Prelims Examination||First week of November 2016|
|Date of downloading the Hall Ticket for Main Examination||10 November 2016 (onwards)|
|Date of Online Main Exam||20th November 2016|
|Date of declaration of Main Test Result||December 2016|