HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
Today we share the employment news with our applicants who will search the latest jobs in this section and want to make their career in the govt. sector. So applicants the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 for hire the applicants on the post of 2881 MPHW Radiographer Vacancies in this department.
Check full detail of notification through this page and fill HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Form before on the last date which is 15th November 2016. We hope that you will clutch this opportunity and after qualifying the examination you will get this job.
MPHW Radiographer Vacancies 2016
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||State govt. jobs.|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse and Radiographer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||2881 Posts|
|Application Process||Online procedure|
HSSC Radiographer Latest Jobs Eligibility Details
Interested applicants must complete 10th/SSC/Inter/HSC with Biology, Physics subjects in HSC or B.Sc Nursing diploma or equivalent or MSC in mandatory discipline from valid Board/institute/university.
The age limit detail will be mentioned below so applicants must check it properly.
- Minimum – 17 years
- Maximum – 42 Years
The age relaxation will available for reserved category candidates but it will check by the help of official notification.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the HSSC Selection board.
- Written Exam
Check application fee detail through this section.
- For the General Category (male) Candidates should pay an Application fee of 150/- Per candidate
- General Category (Female) candidates Application fee is 75/-
- SC/ST Category (Male) Candidates should pay an Application fee of 35/-
- SC/ST Category (Female) Candidates Application fee is 18/- Per candidate.
All of the qualified applicants will get a monthly pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade pay of Rs.2200/- Per month.
How to Fill HSSC Staff Nurse Application Form 2016
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and check notification properly
- Now click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- After that fill the form with necessary details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Now Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the form for Exam use.
Date of keep in Mind:
|Online Application Commencement from||1st November 2016|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||15th November 2016|
|Last Date for Deposit of Fee||19-11-2016|