HSSC Recruitment 2017
The Haryana staff selection commission has published a notification of HSSC Recruitment 2017. This is the good opportunity for all those job hunters who searching government jobs in Haryana state. The organization is on the way to hire Haryana SSC 2968 Driver & Conductor Jobs. If you have been done your metrics education and your age in between 18 to 42 years then you are absolutely eligible for the HSSC Conductor Vacancy. The applicant can apply via online mode before the date 24th June 2017.
It is the awesome opportunity for all eligible individuals who are waiting for HSSC Recruitment 2017. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is state government recruitment organization and also known as the Subordinate Services Selection Board. This department has conducted recruitment examination/interview to make the selection of the best candidate for various department of the state. We suggest to the whole candidate to fill the application form of Haryana SSC Driver & Conductor Recruitment before the last date. It is so easy to apply online for HSSC Conductor Jobs all you need to follow the steps which are mention below in our page.
Important Details of HSSC Conductor Vacancy
- Name of organization: State Transport, Haryana
- A total number of posts: 2968.
- Job cadre: Government Job
- Location of job: Haryana.
- Name of the Jobs: Driver & Conductor Job
- Application mode: Online.
- Status: Recruitment.
- Official website: hssc.gov.in
- Starting Date of Application form: 25th May 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 24th June 2017 by 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee of HSSC job: 28th June 2017 by 11:59 PM.
Total number of HSSC Driver Recruitment
- General: 734 Posts
- SC: 345 Posts
- BCA: 264 Posts
- BCB: 143 Posts
- EBPG: 184 Posts
- ESM – Gen: 143 Posts
- ESM – SC: 41 Posts
- ESM – BCA: 41 Posts
- ESM – BCB: 61 Posts
- OSP – Gen: 20 Posts
- OSP – SC: 21 Posts
- OSP – BCA: 21 Posts
- OSP – BCB: 20 Posts
For conductor job:-
- General: 335 Posts
- SC: 157 Posts
- BCA: 120 Posts
- BCB: 66 Posts
- EBPG: 84 Posts
- ESM – Gen: 66 Posts
- ESM – SC: 19 Posts
- ESM – BCA: 19 Posts
- ESM – BCB: 28 Posts
- OSP – Gen: 09 Posts
- OSP – SC: 09 Posts
- OSP – BCA: 09 Posts
- OSP – BCB: 09 Posts
Eligible criteria for Haryana Roadways Notification
The aspirant who wants to apply in Haryana Roadways Jobs must chek the eligibilities which are following.
To apply as HSSC Driver post candidate should pass the Metric and knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit language from any authorized board or institute and also aspirant have 03 years of expiries of heavy vehicle driving license.
To HSSC Conductor post candidate should have done the metrics secondary education from any recognized board or institute.
Candidate age is minimum 18 to 42 years for the HSSC driver post. And fro conductor post candidate has minimum 17 to 42 years.
- General (Male/ Female): Rs. 100 rupees.
- General (Female of Haryana Resident only): Rs. 50 rupees.
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG (Male) for Haryana State only: Rs. 25 rupees.
- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG (Female) for Haryana State only: Rs. 13 rupees.
The applicant will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Shortlisted candidate will get 5200 rupees to 20200 rupees plus 2400 rupees grade pay per month.
How to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, the candidate should visit the official portal.
- Read the full notification or recruitment.
- At the home page search the direct link of apply online.
- Now fill the form by requiring details of you.
- Attached your scanned documents and hit the submit button.
- Now pay the fee by online mode.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.