HSSC Clerk Result 2017
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a famous commission which will conduct the time to time various jobs exam for providing the jobs to the applicants. Today we have also here to share some recruitment exam result with our applicants. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will ready to declare in the upcoming days HSSC Clerk Result 2017 on the official site. So those candidates who have to attempt this exam must stay connected with us and then collect Haryana Clerk Exam Results/Cut off Merit list.
Latest Update: The HSSC Clerk Result 2017 will be declared in the month of March/ April 2017 (Expected) on the official website.
As per the information in the previous days, this board conducts the HSSC Clerk post examination at the various centers. The dates of the exam are 13.11.2016, 20.11.2016, 27.11.2016, 04.12.2016, 11.12.2016. Most of the appliers have attended this examination and now all will be waiting for the exam result. So aspirants check whole information about HSSC Clerk Result 2017 with the help of this article.
- Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Official website: hssc.gov.in
- Post Name: Clerks
- Total Vacancies: 4425
- Exam Date: 13.11.2016, 20.11.2016, 27.11.2016, 04.12.2016, 11.12.2016
- Result Date: April 2017 (Expected)
Haryana Clerk Cut off Marck 2017
According to the information selection commission will complete the written exam process through the result, cut off and merit list. At first, declare the result and then declare the HSSC Clerk Result 2017. Through this applicants will get an idea about the qualifying percentage and finally declare the merit list through this final selected applicants name will be announced. Only those aspirants will be going for the future process that applicants name will mention in the official merit list. So aspirants don’t forget must check all these information properly.
Haryana Clerk Exam Results 2017
- At very first visit the official website which is www.hssc.gov.in
- Now click on latest updates & news section.
- Search for the link of result.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth on the giving form.
- Thereafter submit & download the result.
- At last, take a hard copy of this for the future use.