HPSC Recruitment 2017
Dear candidate, we have good news for you. Recently the Haryana Public Service Commission invites interested candidates via online application of HPSC Recruitment 2017 to fill up the no. 301 of the post of the Veterinary surgeon and Dental surgeon posts.
Now interested and talented candidate can apply the online application form of 301 Veterinary & Dental Vacancies before the last date 1st June 2017. It is the golden chance for those students who complete their education in veterinary science and dental surgery. For more details such as age limit, education qualification, how to fill the HPSC 301 Veterinary & Dental Recruitment applications form etc, kindly read till the end.
Primary details of HPSC Veterinary & Dental Vacancies
- Name of the department: Haryana Public Service Commission.
- Also now as: HPSC.
- Total number of vacancy: 301 posts
- Name of the post: Veterinary & Dental Vacancies.
- Job kind: the Government job.
- Official website: hpsc.gov.in
Division vise posts
- Veterinary surgeon vacancy: 246 posts.
- Dental surgeon post: 55 posts.
HPSC Veterinary Recruitment Notification Details
Recently Haryana Public Service commission has released a notification of Haryana HPSC Recruitment 2017 to recruit 301 Vacancy for the dentist and Veterinary surgeon posts. Now talented and well eligible candidates have a great chance to apply for this recruitment. The registration for this job has been started from 2nd May 2017 to 1st June 2017.
Important dates that student have to remember
- HPSC recruitment advertisement date: 2nd May 2017.
- Application starting date: 2/5/2017.
- The last date to apply for this vacancy: 1st June 2017.
- Last date to deposit the application fee in all branch of SBI: 5th June 2017.
Eligible criteria for HPSC 301 Veterinary & Dental Jobs
Before apply for HPSC 301 Veterinary & Dental Recruitment candidate has to know they require eligibilities.
The applicant who wants to get job in veterinary surgeon should have done the bachelor degree in veterinary science and in animal husbandry for from any recognized university
The candidate who wants to grab the job as Dentist must have the complete bachelor degree in Dental Surgery or licentiate in Dental science.
The minimum age to apply for this job candidate should be minimum 21 to 42 years as on 1st July 2016. The age relaxation is valid up to 5 years for the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC.
An applicant who comes from General category should pay 500 rupees as per the application fee amount. OBS/ SC/ ST candidate should have to pay 125 rupees for the application fee. And the PWD candidate will no need to pay it is totally exempt for them.
Selected applicant will get 9300 to 34800 rupees with grad pay 5400 rupees every month.
A candidate who applies for this vacancy will be selected by the personal interview.
Steps to fill the Haryana HPSC 301 Veterinary & Dental Application Form
Eligible candidate can fill the Haryana HPSC 301 Veterinary & Dental Recruitment Application Form online by following these easy simple steps which are given below.
- Firstly candidate goes to the official website which is given below.
- Now hit on the direct link of HPSC Recruitment Application form.
- Fill the form carefully by your require details as your name, date of birth, full permanent address.
- Upload the scan needed documents and your passport size photograph.
- Make online payment as per your category.
- Now recheck all your filling details and submit it.
- The applicant can take a printout of application form for future use.