HPPCL Recruitment 2016
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has recently made an announcement regarding HPPCL Recruitment 2016 and invited aspirants for the total 76 Vacancies of Welder, Fitter, Crain Operator, Engineer, Junior Officer, Foreman and Electrician. You will find all the information and direct links in this article so read the page until the end.
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released an Indicative Advertisement for various posts on re-employment basis, the candidate who are retired from the government department/ undertaking/ Autonomous bodies etc and meet the eligibility criteria to relevant vacancies may appear in HPPCL Electrician, Fitter & Junior Officer 76 Jobs Walk In 2016 which is scheduled to be held on 29th July 2016 and if they are selected then they shall appointed for the job in Himachal Pradesh State, read the eligibility criteria, address, required experience etc on this webpage and don’t forget to visit the official website to be double sure and be updated with every alert and news.
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Jobs Short Details
|Name of The Organization||Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Type Of Declaration||HPPCL Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Electrician, Fitter & Junior Officer, and Other Posts|
|Number of the Post||76|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Date of Interview||29th July 2016|
Name of the vacant positions followed by their number is given as under-
|Name of the Vacancies||Number of the Vacancies|
|Junior Officer/ Junior Engineer||17|
Eligibility Criteria HPPCL Electrician, Junior Officer Jobs 2016
There is no benefit to attending the walk-in interview for the applicants, who are not eligible for the job, because the authority shall disqualify the not eligible candidate immediately, so read the eligibility criteria given as follow very carefully and then prepare for an interview.
The willing aspirants should have completed the minimum qualification described by the authorities, the required qualifications according to the recruitment positions are given as under-
For the Post of Engineer
Full-time BE/ B.Tech from a recognized University, Institute of India.
Vacancies of Junior Officer/ Junior Engineer
Full-time diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Board/ Institute
For Other vacancies
- Matric from recognized Board
- Full-time ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Minimum Post Relevant Experience
The aspirants must have a minimum experience of 3 years for the post of Engineer and 12 years experience for Junior Officer/ Junior Engineer post and 6 years experience for Foreman post is required. 7 years of work experience is needed for the remaining vacant positions.
The age of the candidate should not me more than 65 years as on 29 July 2016 and he should be a retired employee from government department/ undertaking/ Autonomous bodies etc.
The selection of the applicants shall be based on the walk in interview that will be conducted at Shimla.
How to Apply HPPCL Walk In Interview For Various Jobs 2016
- The applicants have to go to the official website which is www.hppcl.in, they may also click on the direct links given at the bottom of this webpage.
- In the top menu bar of the home page, you will find an option named as Jobs, click on the options.
- After that search and click on the notification walk in interview for the various post on re-employment basis.
- Download the official notification and the application form and read all the instructions carefully and take a printout of application form.
- Fill all the information very carefully in the application form and paste a recent passport sized photograph.
- Go for the interview on the right time with the application form to the following address
Location of Interview
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited,
Panjri (Below old M.L.A Quarters),