HP TET Online Application Form 2017
Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Dharamshala has invited the HP TET Online Application Form 2017. By the help of this page, aspirants may check out the Himachal TET Exam Date Notice 2017 and the direct link for apply online.
All those applicants who are interested in Teacher Jobs may apply for the HP TET Registration 2017 before the last date. The HPBOSE is going to conduct the HP TET 2017 entrance exam on 4th, 10th & 11th September 2017. The exam will held at the various examination centers. Those applicants who want to attend this test they firstly need to apply by fill online HP TET Application Form 2017.
Department Name: Himachal Pradesh Board Of Secondary Education, Dharamshala
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test
Date of Exam: 4th, 10th & 11th September 2016
Official Link: http://hpbose.org/
Himachal TET Notification 2017
The Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary education, Dharamshala has been released the HP TET Exam Notification. This notice is for Himachal Pradesh teacher eligibility test which is going to conduct in the September month.
Candidates have to complete their Himachal Pradesh TET 2017 online registration from 1st August to 20th August 2017. Candidates can collect more require information like HP TET exam date, eligibility criteria, section process and other from here.
Eligibility Criteria of HPBOSE TET Online Registration:
To apply for Himachal Pradesh State TET 2017, candidates must have some eligible criteria which is given below:
- For TGT (Arts): BA/B.Com with at least 50% marks with 1 year B.Ed or 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in B.EI.Ed.
- For TGT (Non-Medical): B.Sc (NM) with 50% marks and B.Ed or 10+2 and 4 years bachelor in B.EI.Ed/ Special education.
- For TGT Medical: B.Sc (Medical) with 50% marks and 1 years B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed or 10+2 and 4 years B.EI.Ed/ B.Ed in special education.
- For Shastri: Shastri with at least 50% marks.
- Language Teacher: BA with Hindi as an elective subject and 2 years diploma in B.EI.Ed/B.Ed.
- For JBT: 10+2 with 50% marks and two years JBT certificate course.
Candidates will have to deposit Rs 800/- for general.
Rs 500/- for all other category candidates
Applied contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in the TET exam.
Himachal TET Exam Date Notice 2017
|Name of Exam||Date of Exam||Timing/Duration|
|J.B.T TET||4th Set 2017||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Shastri TET||4th Sept 2017||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|TGT (Non-Medical) TET||10th Sept 2017||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Language Teacher TET||10th Sept 2017||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|TGT (Arts) TET||11th Sept 2017||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|TGT (Medical) TET||11th Sept 2017||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
HPTET Exam Pattern:
- Candidates will have attempted 150 questions.
- Each question is having one mark.
- The time duration of exam is 150 minutes.
- The one question paper shall be in four differed series.
- There shall be 60% minimum qualifying marks.
- For more details, you go at official notification by using below link.
Selection Mode: The Candidates will be hired for teaching posts on the basis of TET exam score. So, applicants must prepare well for the TET.
How to Fill Online Himachal TET Application Form 2017
- First of all, candidates need to visit on the site hpbose.org.
- Then select the TET 2017 section available on home page.
- Now you have to go to download notification link and open it.
- After read detailed notification, you click on the registration link.
- Now start your registration by entering the required details.
- Upload mention documents as well as passport size photo.
- Size of photo image must be less than 20 kb and signature must be 15 kb.
- After completing the filling process of applications click on submit button.
- Wait until the registration no is not open.
- Downloaded it and get the hard copy of it for future use.
HP TET 2017 Application Form – Expected
- Start date to submit of HP TET online registration: 1st August 2017
- Last date for submission HP TET Online Form: 20th August 2017
- Last date for Payment through E-Challan: 21st August 2017
- Download Admit Card from Board’s website: 5 days before the exam.