HP SET Result 2016
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to release HP SET Result 2016 on their main website for the applicants who have attended the State Eligibility Test on 24th July 2016.
The selection of the aspirants for the post of Assistant Professor will be based on HPPSC State Eligibility Merit List 2016 which is going to be disclosed by the authorities on the official website, bookmark this webpage to be updated with each and every alert and notification about the result.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Declaration Type||HP SET Result 2016|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Name of the Examination||State Eligibility Test|
|Date of Examination||24th July 2016|
|Result Status||Soon Updated|
Himachal Pradesh SET Cutoff 2016 Expected
The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks and the candidates who scored equal or above cutoff marks shall be qualified in the recruitment test and placed in the merit list, the minimum qualifying marks for the papers is given as follow
|Name of the Category||Paper-I||Paper-II||Paper-II|
|SC/ST/OBC(non Creamy Layer)/PWD candidates||35(35%)||35(35%)||60(40%)|
HPPSC State Eligibility Test Merit List 2016
A merit list will be prepared subject wise and category-wise for the post of assistant professor according to the aggregate marks obtained by the applicants in the State Eligibility Test and the top 15% candidates in the merit list shall be appointed for the job of Assistant Professor. HP SET Answer Keys 2016 shall also be uploaded on the main website and with the help of these answer keys applicants may cross check their answers.
Instructions to download HP SET Result 2016
- Go to the official website which is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- On the home page, a menu bar is given on the left side in which Result Option is given, click on the option.
- Then click on the notification about HPSET results and wait for a while.
- A PDF file will appear on the screen of your device that will contain the name/registration number of the qualified applicants.
- Download the file, and you may also take a printout of it if you want.
The merit list can be downloaded from the Official Website