How To Make Career In Income Tax Department ?
Income Tax Department administers a no. of Direct Tax Acts, namely, the Income Tax Act 1961, the Wealth Tax Act 1957, the Gift Tax Act 1958, Interest Tax Act 1974, Securities Transaction Tax Act 2004, Banking Cash Transaction Tax Act 2005 and Fringe Benefit Tax Act 2004, etc.
There is a tremendous amount of responsibility and an IT officer deals with all kinds of individuals and businesses. Income Tax Department collects the duty on the salary of a person which gets deposited in the trust of Government of India and gets utilised in working for the development of the country The Income Tax Department is well recognized in all over the country and have highly complicated jobs. Here a person can earn respect for serving the nation through his/her honest work. Income tax officer is someone who deals with income tax matters concerning the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). The CBDT is a department of the Central Government of India
Some important points how to make Career in Income Tax provided below by totalgovtjob.com:
- Income Tax department works for fine crediting of the nation and growing earning hands in India leads to the result of enhance in employment of the income tax collectors.
- The interested or eligible and well educated candidates can fill their forms through the official website which allows the user to sit in exam faced for getting recruited on different posts.
- Most of its posts require in general the graduation level.
- The important point is percentage of marks and age also matters in the recruitment process thus a user must look up for these conditions too. Some exemptions in level of education and age are made by the government to give best opportunities to the suppressed categories of our nation.
- We can say that the level of satisfaction and perks in this central government jobs are of great importance so one must try his/her best to get selected as there are number of chances available for the person to face the exam and other processes of this recruitment.