How to Fill Online Application Form
Today almost all departments invite online application forms rather than offline mode. All examination forms, recruitment forms, registration form are being submitted through online mode. Many applicants face some problems while filling online application form. So, here we are describing some easy steps on the subject of how to fill online application form. These points will be useful for such aspirants.
For any type of examination, recruitment and etc, applicants have to fill the application form in the online method. So that your application forwarded to the organization and then you get registered successfully. It is important to fill the form properly but some candidates put a lot of errors and get rejected. Therefore, you must check the following points regarding how to fill online application form.
Easy Steps to Fill Online Application Form
You may fill any kind of online application form by following simple steps. As:
- Firstly go to the official portal and click on the registration option.
- Hit on the relevant link for new registration.
- Enter the asked information and hit the submit button.
- Now you will get a registration ID and password, right down the ID and password.
- Then you have to log in using that ID and password.
Step-2 [Filling the Form]
- Now when you have signed in click on apply online button.
- The application form will be opened.
- Fill this form correctly and all details should be filled as per you documents.
Step-3 [Attach the Documents]
- Now scan you are all essential documents, certificates, latest passport size photograph and signature of you.
- Now convert all scanned documents into PDF file.
- At last upload all scanned documents.
Step-4 [Payment of Fee via Online Banking]
- Now you have to pay a certain amount of application fee.
- Enter all the details of paying the fee.
- To pay the fee online you can use debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Now pay the application fee.
Step-5 [Check the Form]
- After completing all steps you have to check the preview of the application form.
- Check the form with full concentration.
- If the form is correct then hit the submit button.
Step-6 [Printout of the Application Form]
- Now press the Ctrl+P or click on the print button.
- You will get a printout of the application form.
- Keep this hardcopy for further use.
So, these were the simple steps showing how to fill online application form. If you want to know more about this subject and if you are searching for newest government jobs, examination pattern and etc then you can log in to our web portal www.totalgovtjob.com.
How to Download Admit Card>>>Read Here