Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2017
Freshly, the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh has revealed the Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2017 News. There are many applicants who are searching for the HP Scholarship Online Form 2017. For that reason, here we provide the details of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2017.
The Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh has been announced Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2017. The department has offered this facility for the middle-level family who having money problem. All such students who are eligible and interested may apply for this scholarship by following the below mention steps.
We are advised to all applicants that grab the opportunity of HP Scholarship as soon as possible. The associations provide this facility only for the low family those who belong to SC/ST/OBC and Minority students. By the help of the scholarship amount many candidates have complete their education. So, hurry applicants who have financial problem may apply online.
HP Scholarship Online Form 2017
The Governments of Himachal Pradesh provide this Pre Matric/Post Matric scholarship for students whose guardian’s income is less than 2 lakh. For scholarship details like notification, online application, Eligibility and Important Date must read our webpage.
- Passport size photos
- Aadhar card scanned copy
- Birth Certificate of Himachal Pradesh
- Last year results copy
- Current bank accounts statement
- Caste certificate copy
- Income certificates copy
- BPL certificate
- In case of gap in year of post matric then affidavit
- Fee structure approved the university
- Fees payment receipts
Eligibility Criteria Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Applicants must be studying in 10th, 12th, UG & PG courses.
- Candidates should have Obtained 55% mark and above.
- Students must having all required documents
- Competitors must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Form 2017
- Firstly, go to the official website and open it “hpepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Now from the open page, read the current instructions.
- Choose the suitable link and then click on “Apply online”.
- Fill up all needed information in the empty field.
- Upload the all required documents and then submit the application.
- Save your registration number for further use.
- AT last, applicants don’t forget to take print out of the hard copy.
Dear Aspirants, Get More Details through Official Link