Haryana Scholarship 2017
The State Government of Haryana has declared a notification regarding Haryana Scholarship 2017. Aspirants who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category and want to do Pre-Matric, Post Matric, Graduation should get the benefit of this golden chance.
As per the details, there are many excited candidates who are willing to apply for the Haryana Scholarship 2017 to get the amount for completes their higher education. We advised to all the candidates that must fill online form through the official portal.
Name of the Organization: State Government of Haryana
Scheme Type: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit cum Means & Minority
Last date: Update Afterward
Haryana Pre-Matric Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017
The main aim of the government is to distribute scholarship to solve the financial problem to the candidates who are weak in the financial conditions. Applicants those who getting the higher score in common entrance test will get the heavy amount to the applicants for continue their studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Candidates must belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and minority committee.
- Scholarship application form must be checked by the principal of present institute.
- Contender’s photo must be attested by the current college principal on the application form.
- Candidate’s documents will also be attested by the present college.
- Applying candidates’ parental income must be less than 1 lakh.
- Contenders should produce their income certificate.
- Parental Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate of the candidate.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- The application form must be verification by the School Principal.
- The photo should also be attested by the school Principal.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
How to apply for Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2017
- First of all, all aspirants go to the official website “haryanascbc.gov.in”.
- Then read all the information as per notification.
- Now enter the required data in the mandatory field.
- Upload the needed documents and applicants make sure the documents size is match as per instructions.
- Now submit the application before the last date.
- Protect your registration ID for future use.
- At last, applicants must take the print out a hard copy.
Get More Details through Official Website