Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Here is the new update; the Indian Post Department has invited online application form of Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 to fill the Post Office 438 Posts. It is the latest job opportunity for all those job seekers who complete their 10th standard school education and also searching government job in Haryana state. Now capable and interested job hunters may apply for Haryana GDS Recruitment via online mode to visit the official portal which is mention bellow in our page.
Now eligible and interested candidate can enroll themselves before the last date of apply online application is 20th May 2017. The department of the post office is looking for the fascinated individuals for Haryana Post Office Recruitment who has done the metrics education. Moreover, to know other details regarding Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs as like age limits, education qualification and more, kindly read our article till the end.
Information Regarding Haryana GDS Recruitment
- Organization name: Indian Postal Circle.
- Name of department: Haryana Post Circle.
- Name of the job: Gramin dak sevak.
- Job kind: Government job
- Number of vacancies: 438 posts
- Job location: Haryana state.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: appost.in
Category wise job vacancy
- UR: 250 posts
- OBC: 99 posts.
- SC: 89 posts.
- A total number of posts: 438.
- Starting date of application form: 6th April 2017.
- The last date to submit the form: 20th May 2017.
- Admit card release date: Upcoming soon.
Complete Information Regarding Haryana Post Office Vacancies
A candidate who wishes to apply in Haryana Post Office Recruitment must read this paragraph.
A candidate who has completed his 10th standard school qualification will able to apply for this recruitment.
The aspirant should age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years and the age relaxation should applicable 03 years on OBC category candidate and 05 years for SC/ ST category candidate.
Applicant should be shortlisted by the automatically generated merit list which is based on the performance of 10th standard, and a personal interview.
Selected candidate will get 25000 rupees as per salary amount.
Application fee of Haryana GDS Recruitment is 100 rupees for the candidate who belongs to general category. And the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST category candidate will don’t have to pay any amount for this job.
How to apply for Haryana Post Office Recruitment
- The candidate has to visit the official web page which is mention below.
- Now open the direct link of Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment application form.
- Hit on the applied link and fill the form by required details as like your name, full permanent address, date of birth etc.
- Upload all the scan documents which are required and a passport size photo.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.